Chapter 17

We Got Married and Then...

A/N: Anyeong! I apologize everyone but the final chapter of this story is next chapter. I decided that you guys have waited long enough for the story. But don't worry, I have a new MinSul story, The Monster Within, please subscribe to the story right now. I am already starting a few chapters for it. March has no holiday so I've been busy. Anyway, enjoy this chapter. Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥
...................................................................................................................................................................................
One year later..............
The girls and guys were currently at the Sheraton for a special event.
"Hey, is the bride ready yet?" says Sulli as she walks into the room.
"Yeah, come on in. We're almost done wit Luna's makeup." says Victoria.
Sulli looks at Luna and feels so happy at the fact that Luna looks even more beautiful in her wedding gown.
"You look beautiful Unnie. But something is missing and it's my gift for you." 
Sulli walks up to Luna who was facing the mirror and takes out a necklace box.
She opens the box and places the necklace on Luna's neck.
The girls were apalled by Sulli's gift. It was a necklace of the letter 'L' made out of diamonds.
"Oh Ssul, it's beautiful." says Luna with teary eyes.
"You're welcome Unnie. Now stop crying because I don't want you to ruin your makeup."says Sulli.
"Girls, let's go." says their manager through the door.
.............................................................................Meanwhile...............................................................................................
"Hyung, I feel bad for Luna-noona. Are you're cut out for this husband thing?" says Taemin. 
"Aigoo, maknae-ah, you want to die?" replies Jonghyun.
He playfully hits Taemin and the other men laughed at him.
"I'm pretty sure you're ready. You're just lucky that I let you have Luna." says Onew.
"Hyung, I am very thankful for that. Actually, I'm thankful that Jessica came into your life because I am able to be with Luna." says Jonghyun.
"It's so sad though hyung. I thought I'd be free of Onew hyung but he's gonna be part of the family I'm marrying into." cuts in Taemin.
"Taemin-ah, are you sure you don't wanna die?" says Onew 
Taemin moved way from Onew and hid behind Key.
"Yah! Don't use me as your shield." says Key.
 They all laugh and Minho walks in.
"Hyungs, Maknae. It's time." says Minho.
Jonghyun fixes his tie and follows Minho's lead to the location of his wedding.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................
The wedding starts and everyone stares at the door when the bride is about to walk in.
Luna enters and everyone stands in awe as she makes her way down the aisle. 
She gets to Jonghyun and holds out her hand for him to take. He was too mesmerized by Luna that he didn't realize what was happening until after 3 mins.
"Oh, I'm sorry." Jonghyun quickly takes Luna's hand and they go to the altar.
The priest walks in and starts the ceremony.
"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today, to witness the wedding of Kim Jonghyun and Park Sunyoung." starts the priest.
Krystal tears up at the sight of the marriage of the two. Next to her, Sulli starts to tear up as well.
"Yah, Ssul, Soojung, why are you guys crying?" asks Taemin.
"It's just so beautiful. They're meant to be." explains Sulli.
"Ssul, our wedding will be much beautiful than this." says Minho.
"Minho-ssi, the wedding is beautiful because of the people getting married. We could get married in the trash heaps, but I won't care as long as it's with you." says Sulli.
Minho feels touched by this and kisses her.
Next to them, Taemin makes a cute pucker up face in front of Krystal.
"I don't think so." says Krystal to Taemin.
Taemin doesn't stop and does aegyo with his puckered up face. Krystal can't help but give in and kisses her finger then she places her finger over Taemin's lip. Taemin was disappointed and before Krystal could turn away, he pulls her by the arm and kisses her on the lip.
"Yah, we came here to see the wedding not to see you lip lock." says Amber from behind.
Taemin gives Key a nod and he quickly gives Amber a kiss on the lip.
"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride." announced the priest.
And with that, Jonghyun and Luna sealed the beginning of their forever with a kiss.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................
After the Kim wedding, came Amber and Key's wedding followed by Taestal and Khuntoria.
They are all about to start their forever. 
The once crazy bunch of KPop artists are now starting their own families with no fans being depressed.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................
"Nickhun-ssi!!!"
Nichkhun is startled by Victoria's scream in their penthouse.
"Victoria-ssi." says Nichkun at the sight of his wife.
"It's time." says Victoria.