Chapter 1

We Got Married and Then...

We got married Choi and Khuntoria Couple episode 1 take 1!

It was a beautiful sunny morning in Seoul. Standing on the bus stop are Korea's most handsome bachelors. Choi Minho and Nickhun Buck Horvejkul. They stand waiting for the bus, that would take them to their wives. They each have clues as to how they will find their wives. Nichkhun's mission card says: "Your wife likes samgyupsal." While Minho's mission card says: "Your wife has a beautiful smile."

The bus arrives and the two take their seat. Little did they know that the names of their wives are on the roof of the bus. The bus stops at the SMTown Company building and Minho was asked to get off and look for his wife inside. Minho walks into the building and gets another missin card which told him to go to SHINee's dance practice room.

Minho's interview...

"Who do you want to be your wife from three girl groups?" "Well, from SNSD...Kwon Yuri, 2NE1....Dara, but I'm really hoping for f (x)'s Sulli." answers Minho. "Why Sulli?" "Because she's so cute and I have a lot of fun when I'm with her." replies Minho.

Minho makes his way to the practice room. He couldn't open the door because it was locked and he didn't bring his keys. He knocks and his eyes couldn't believe who opened the door.

"Annyeong!" says a smiling Sulli as she opens the door.

"Oh, annyeong!" says Minho.

The Choi couple start their conversation and after a while they get a mission card.

"Congratulations on your marriage. Now that you have met each other, you are to have dinner at the SM cafe." says Minho as he reads the card.

They walk out the door and make their way to the cafe.

Meanwhile with Khuntoria,

Nichkhun gets off at the 63 building and rides the elevator. The staff asked him to check the 5th, 20th,50th and 62nd floors to find his wife. The first 3 floors pass and his wife is not in any of them.

He gets to the 62nd floor and when the door opens Victoria of f (x) stands in front of him.

"Annyeonghasseyo!" says Victoria.

"Annyeonhasseyo." replies Nichkhun.

"Victoria-ssi, are you hungry?" asks Nichkhun.

"Yes." says Victoria.

"What do you want to eat?" asks Nichkhun.

"Samgyupsal? " replies Victoria.

"You are my wife." says Nichkhun.

Victoria laughs and starts to dance NU ABO in front of Nichkhun. She finishes her dance and the two of them decide to go up the stairs to the 63rd floor of the building. They get to the top and notice all the hearts tied to the roof top fence.

"Shall we do one?" says Nichkhun to Victoria. Victoria nods her head and they get a pink heart and they write a message on it. After they finished, they receive another mission card that says: "Go to the samgyupsal restaurant and have a double date."

.................

"Double date?" says Sulli after Minho read the new mission card for her.

"Yeah. That's what it says." replies Minho.

"Do you think we're having dinner with another WGM couple?" asks Sulli.

"Most likely. I hope it's Nichkhun and his wife." says Minho.

"Nichkhun is doing WGM too?" asks Sulli.

"Yeah. He was on the bus with me before I came to you." says Minho. "That's great. I hope we can be partners with them."

......................

Khuntoria couple arrives at the restaurant and they are surprised as they see the Choi couple.

"Ssul! Minho!" says Victoria at the sight of Sulli.

"Vic-umma! Khun-appa!" says Sulli as she stands up to hug them.

The two couples enjoy their double date and their food, not knowing what lies ahead for them.

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back! Happy Holidays!! School is hard but I'm glad that I could finally write again. Here's another MinSul fanfic:) Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥