Chapter 12

We Got Married and Then...

A/N:Hey guys! New update! Last chapter I said that this will be Khuntoria but I will also include some MinSul. You'll see what I mean. Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥
.......................................................................................................................................
"What?!?!?" says Victoria as she hears the news about Sulli. Khun put his arm around her shoulders to try and keep her from falling apart.

The boys and the girls are all at the f(x) dorm figuring out what they should do to save Sulli.

"Has Yuri called you yet Minho? Has she told you what she wants?" asks Victoria.

"I know what she wants. It's me, she wants me to be with her. She wants my family's money." says Minho.

"We all know that but you can't give her that. And you won't even if that's her conditon to free Sulli. We need to come up with a different plan to save her." says Onew.

"Let's stop worrying and just put our heads together guys. Let's think of all the connections we have so that we can figure out where Sulli is." says Key.

"Khun-hyung, don't you have a connection with the CIA or something because of your dad." says Minho.

"Yeah, and Yuri will never find out and the fans won't know anything either. They are very good at being descreet. I'm also positive that my dad would give us the best of his best crew." explains Nichkhun.

Everyone feels a sudden relief at a realization that they have a first step to save Sulli.

Khun calls his father and after 30 minutes, men in black suits show up with the most advance in technology.

"Mr. Horvejkul, we are ready." says a guy who appears to be the leader of the crew.

"Alright, Minho-dongsaeng. We need you to call Sulli's phone and hopefully someone answers her phone. This way we can trace the call." says Khun.

Minho gets his phone and dials the first number on his speed dial.

After 2 rings, Yuri answers Sulli's phone.

"I was waiting for your call. Have you made up your mind yet?" says Yuri.

"Where are you? What are you doing to Sulli?" says Minho.

"That's for you to find out. You have connections trace this call." 

Everyone was shocked at what Yuri just said. It reveals that she wants them to trace the call and find out where they are.

"Yeah Minho.  I want you to trace this call. When you find the place we are at, I want you and just your friends to show up. No one else. If you bring the authorities then your one true love dies."

"Fine, but let me here Sulli's voice first." says a raged Minho.

"M-Minho, help me." says a sobbing Sulli.

"Ssul, I'll get you out of there. I promise." says a teary-eyed Minho.

"The clock is ticking Minho and so is the bomb attached to Sulli." says Yuri. She ends the call with a crazy laugh and hangs up.

Minho turned to the men in black and asked the if they found them.

"We have the place Sir. It's a warehouse located in the port of Jeju. We'll depart right now."

"No. Yuri wants me and my friends. Sulli could die if we brought you guys." says Minho.

He gets his car keys and his jacket, he looks at his friends and they gave him a nod. They follow Minho and get into the car.

In their minds they all say: We'll save you Ssul, don't worry.
..........................................................................................................................................................................................
At the warehouse...

"They'll save me, before you can hurt one of them." says Sulli to Yuri.

"What makes you so sure? They're just a bunch of hopeless romantics like you. You are all so in love with the idea of love." says Yuri angrily.

"That's it, because the love we have for our friendship is stronger than anyone. No one can come between all of us, even you." says Sulli.

"Uuuugggghhhh!!!!JUST SHUT UP YOU !"  yells Yuri.

At this moment Minho and his friends were coming out of the car. They step out and they hear the gun shot. Everyone froze in their spots.

"Ssul." says Victoria holding Khun's hand tighter.