Chapter 16

We Got Married and Then...


A/N: Anyeong yoreubun! Wow there are only 4 chapters left. It seems like I just started this yesterday. I'd like to thank all the readers and subscribers. My new MinSul story will start a week or 2 after I finish this story. Kisses! xoxo❤️❤️❤️
..............................................................................................................................................................................................
Victoria stares at Nichkhun as he eats his food. She didn't want to go with him because she still remembers the pain but her mind forced her to go.
"Thank you for coming." says Nichkhun as he clears his throat. 
Victoria gives him a small smirk.
"So, what did you want to talk about?" says Victoria. 
"I wanted to talk about us." replied Nichkhun. 
All of a sudden, the atmosphere was filled with mixed emotions. 
"What is there to talk about?" asks an uncomfortable Victoria. 
"You told me that you wanted me to sort my feelings out. The truth is I've figured out my feelings since the day I decided to be with you. I was wrong to not have pushed off Tiffany so quickly when we kissed. But that kissed meant nothing to me." says Nickhun.
Victoria is taken aback by what Khun just told her. All this time, Khun had loved her all along.
"Khun, is that true?" asks Vic.
"There's nothing more true than my love for you." says Khun.
"I....."
You've got a text message.
You've got a text message.

Pororo's voice interrupted before she can answer Khun.
"I'm sorry Khun. I have a stage performance to do. I'll talk to you later."
Nichkhun sits in his seat, having mad feelings towards Pororo.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................
While in the waiting room for Music Core, Victoria thinks about what Nichkhun just told her.
"Vic-omma!" says Sulli.
"Ssul." replies Vic.
"Are you okay omma?" asks a worried Sulli.
She looks at the TV and sees Minho hosting then she turns to Sulli.
"Ssul, did you ever think that maybe Minho and you weren't for each other?" asks Vic.
"Yeah. But wait, omma what happened between you and Nichkhun oppa?" asks a worried Sulli.
"Ssul, I love him but why do I get this feeling that maybe we're not meant for each other?" asks Victoria. 
"Vic-omma, Nichkhun oppa is an amazing guy and I truly feel that he loves you very much. But you know, maybe you're heart is the one not ready. I'm not gonna say what you shouldn't do but I will say what you should do. Follow your heart and do what makes you feel happy." says Sulli.
"Thank you,Ssul. You're the maknae and yet here you are giving advice to me. Minho is a lucky guy." says Victoria.
Sulli blushes and thanks her Unnie for the compliment.
F(x) to the performance stage please.
The crowd goes wild and Minho smiles backstage as he watches Sulli dance.
They finish their performance and make their way back to the dorm. They were done with schedules for the day.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................
Sulli is getting out of their van when her phone beeps. 
It was a message from Minho, telling her to meet him at SM Cafe.
Sulli goes to the cafe and as she enters the cafe she is taken aback by the surprise Minho has prepared for her.
In the middle of the cafe was a table with rose petals around it and the seats pulled out. On top of the table, was an ice pail with red whine inside. As Sulli admires the place, Minho comes out from the side of the counter.
"Do you like it Ssul?" says Minho.
"De, oppa. But, what's the special occasion? " asks Sulli.
"Well, when we were at the beach, I felt like I didn't properly propose to you. So, here I am proposing to you again." explains Minho.
He kneels down on one knee in front of Sulli and takes a ring box out. 
"Choi Sulli,  will you marry me? " says Minho as he opens the box.
Sulli starts to tear up because of how happy she was.
"Choi Minho, that day on the beach I gave you yes for an answer. And since that day forward, I will never get tired of saying yes to you. I love you." answers Sulli.
Minho feels happy and places the ring on Sulli's finger. They share a passionate kiss and Minho carried her and twirled her around as he hugged her. After the happy event, they eat their dinner.
...............................................................................................................................................................................................
Days pass and Victoria hasn't had the chance to talk to Nichkhun because of her busy schedule.
One day, she was finally able to meet with him at the restaurant where they were the last day he talked to her.
"Nichkhun-ssi." says Victoria.
"Victoria-ssi." replies Nichkhun.
"I...I...I'm sorry that I've made you wait. I've done some thinking for myself and I really can't imagine living a life without you. I love you Khun. I always have, and I always will." says Victoria.
Khun is happy about this and hugs Victoria.
Then they look into each other's eyes and kissed.
..............................................................................................................................................................................................
One year later....