Chapter 15

We Got Married and Then...

Author's Note: New update again everyone! Only 5 chapters left for this fanfic. Thank you to all the readers who comment and also the silent readers. I will start a new fanfic soon. But i'd like to know if you want a MinSul or a different couple. Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥
....................................................................................................................................................................................
Sulli and the girls return from their schedule to a Victoria who fell asleep on the dining table with a bottle of wine.
"Vic-omma." says Sulli as she carries Victoria up.
"Sulli-yah, you guys should join me for a drink." says Victoria.
"Vic-unnie, what happened?" says Luna.
"Nothing. It was just the usual, I broke up with Khun. That's all." explains Victoria.
"Vic-omma. Gwenchana?" asks Krystal.
"I'm fine, as a matter of fact, I feel wonderful and my life feels perfect." Victoria starts to tear up while having a smile on her face.
"Yah, Vic-unnie, please stop pretending you're okay when you're not. Tell us about it so we can help you. You'll just go crazy if you don't talk about it with anyone." says Amber.
Victoria nods her head and settles herself.
"The truth is, I saw Khun and Tifanny kiss. I broke up with him because I needed him to sort out his feelings." explains Victoria.
The girls are shocked at her statement and they knew what they had to do to help her.
"Vic-omma and everyone, I know that it's pretty late now and it's pretty early for me to say this but I got us tickets to go to a vacation in Qing Dao. I was saving up the tickets for your birthday Vic-omma but I guess this is an emergency situation." says Sulli.
"Oh my gosh, Ssul! Really? Kamsahamnida, daebak. I've been wanting to see my family and now you guys get to see them too." says Victoria.
"You're welcome. Now, I know it's 12 am but let's go get ready and leave." says Sulli.
.......................................................................................................................................
The girls feel refreshed after a long sleep on their flight and they just arrived to Victoria's home in Qing Dao.
"Daebak, Vic-omma you really do live by the beach." says Krystal.
"Yeah and I wish I learned how to swim during my childhood here." says Victoria.
They walk tot he door and ring the doorbell.
"Victoria!" says a beautiful lady who appeared to be Victoria's mom.
"Māmā!" says Victoria as she hugs her mom.
Her mom looks over and views the other girls.
"Hi, you must be the other members of f(x). I am Mrs. Song but you can call me Māmā as well. You four are no different from my Qian. Please come inside." says Mrs. Song.
Inside the girls get a tour of Victoria's home and they are able to see her childhood pictures. Victoria was an only child and so her pictures are easily found in her house.
"And here is my bedroom. You guys can go ahead and put your stuff in the closet." says Victoria as they enter her room. 
Her room was huge and very organized.  It seems that her mother still cleaned it even though she was in Korea. Her closet was a huge walk-in closet and so everyone could put their stuff inside of it.
"Qian dinner is ready and Bàbà is home. Introduce your band members to him." says Māmā. 
"Come on guys. I want you guys to meet my dad." says Victoria.
"Is that my beautiful Qianqian?" says Victoria's dad.
"Yes Bàbà. I would like you to meet my band members, this is Luna, Amber, Sulli and Krystal. Together, we are f(x)." says Victoria.
"Nice to meet you girls. Thank you for looking out for my Qian. You all can call me Bàbà as well." says Bàbà. 
The girls notice that Victoria was a mixture of her parents. Her eyes were like her father's and her other features were from her mom.
The girls look at the food that was laid before their eyes, they all looked so delicious. They saw where Victoria got her talent of cooking from. Laid before them was traditional Chinese dishes and Victoria's favorites. 
.......................................................................................................................................
The girls stayed at the Song house for 3 days and for the last two days of their vacation, they decided to go to the beach.
"Waaaah! Daebak!" says Sulli as she runs out to the sea.
They've arrived at the resort they are suppose to stays at and she is overwhelmed by the beauty of the sea.
"We've been here for three days and you guys are still overwhelmed?" says Victoria.
Her friends give her a nod with eyes wide open still surprised by the scenery.
"Anyway, since it I our last day tomorrow, I figure that we should talk about our feelings now." says Sulli. 
"Why do you say that Ssul?" says Amber.
"Because Unnie, I want us to go back in peace. I'm pretty sure we'll have schedules when we go back. I want us to spend time today to understand each other." explains Sulli.
"That's a great idea Ssul. Let's go in our hotel room. I think it's best if we talk by the warm fireplace." says Krystal.
.......................................................................................................................................
"So, who would like to enlighten us first?" says Luna.
Victoria knew that the question was meant for her and she tells her friends that she'll go first.
"I'm pretty sure you all want to know how I feel about Nichkhun. To be honest with you guys, I still love him. That love will never go away. Who knows, maybe someday me and him could really work out. But as of right now, I need some time to think." explains Victoria. 
The girls are satisfied with Victoria's answer and admires her for not letting her feelings consume her.
"Well, there's nothing really new with our lives. Sorry unnie, we were just trying to get you to talk." explains Sulli. 
"It's okay you guys. But you should know that I'm always open about talking about my feelings." says Victoria.
The next day they arrive at Gimpo airport and the girls run to SHINee as they see them at the exit.
And Victoria is surprised by the presence of a certain Thai Prince.

"Nichkhun." says Victoria.

"Victoria-ssi." says Khun.

Victoria stands at the same spot frozen as Nchkhun walks closer and closer to her.