Chapter 8

We Got Married and Then...
Author’s Note: Annyeong! I hope that everyone had a good start for the new year. New update here! I’ve been too stressed out with school work and so, I decided to update this story. So, much more MinSul in this chapter and TaeStal develops. Enjoy! Kisses! xoxo❤️❤️❤️
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Sulli and Minho have been hugging for five minutes and they stopped when Sulli finally put a stop to her tears.
“Um, Ssul, about what you said. Do you really, like me too?” says Minho.
He felt that the moment Sulli confessed to him was too surreal and he needed to make sure that it actually did happen.
“Ne, I do like you oppa. Since the first time we met and even more when we got virtually married.” replies Sulli.
“Chinja? That long? I thought that you liked Taemin.” says Minho.
“Yes, that long and I do like Taemin oppa but just as a friend. I’m just so close to him because we’re not far apart in ages.” explains Sulli.
Minho smiles as he finds out that he was the one Sulli liked all along.
Sulli notices Minho’s smile and she knows that he has forgotten something, well someone, important. Someone who is interrupting the happy ending in their fairytale.
“Why the smile?” asks Sulli.
“Nothing. I just feel very happy that you, the person that I love, like me back too.” explains Minho.
Sulli blushes at Minho’s statements, but she knows that she has to wake him up from his dream about the two of them.
“Have you forgotten that you have a girlfriend/fiance already?” says Sulli.
Minho’s smile fades aways at the sound of the word girlfriend. For a moment, he actually thought that he had a chance to be with Sulli.
“There’s only one solution, marry me Ssul.”
“Bwo? You’re funny Choi Minho. Thanks, but no thanks. I'm pretty sure all the fans who know about you and Yuri would hate me, which risks the career of f(x).” replies Sulli.
“Then there’s only one way that I could get you to marry me.”
“Wha-Choi Minho!” says Sulli.
She was freaking out, Minho was stepping closer and closer to her. Sulli, now has an idea of the dumb thing Minho was thinking. Sulli sees Victoria and Luna getting out of their rooms and she sees this as an opportunity to escape.
“Vic-unnie! Lu-unnie! Chakaman!” 
Minho steps away from Sulli at the sound of her unnies’ name and stands outside his room as Sulli goes to her unnies.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
“Ssul, what was that about? Did you use the two of us as your escape route from your Romeo?” says Victoria, as Luna laughs at her.
"What Romeo?"
"Oh come on Ssul, we know that you have a thing for your Minho-oppa." says Luna.
Sulli gives them a look which translates to: Is it that obvious?
"Ne!" replied Luna and Victoria.
Sulli sighed and thought about what happened earlier. She confessed to Minho and he asked her to marry him.
"So, what were you two talking about earlier?" asks Vic.
"Uh...nothing.."
Vic and Luna give her a suspicious look.
"It was nothing, we were just talking about-oh hey look! There's Soojung and Amber." 
Sulli was relieved to have spotted her friends. She wanted to avoid the question, which she succesfully did. Thanks to Krystal and Amber. 
They walk towards the two and see the two boys trailing behind them. Key and Amber were being the most annoying couple ever. Meanwhile, Krystal is walking with her arms crossed trying to stay away from Taemin.
"Krystal, why don't you just stop playing hard to get and say yes to the poor guy." says Luna as they walk up to Krys and Amber.
"There will be no answering until he proves himself to me." replies an irritated Krystal.
Sulli felt the need to pull Krystal away, so she asks her to go to and get some tea with her at the resort's cafe.
"So, Soojungie, why are you not saying yes to Taem? He's been working so hard to get you to say yes. You like him right?" asks a worried Sulli.
"I do Ssul, but it's just that I feel like I'm not ready for the heartaches. You know, that I've been hurt a lot in the past and I don't want to get hurt with Taemin. Ssul, to be honest, I already love Taem. But, I can't bring myself to say yes." explains Krystal.
"Then, why don't you fight your fear and tell him. He's been showing you his feelings, the only thing left is for you to say yes. If you don't tell him how you feel, sooner or later someone wil be in the picture. I should know."
"What do you mean? What happened with you and Minho-jahyoung?"
"I let him go to Yul-unnie when I shouldn't have. I regret not telling him my feelings when I had the chance."
"Ssul, are you okay?"
"Yeah, I brought this upon myself so I have to deal with it."
"I hear you Ssul. But if Taem really loves me, he'll always be there right?"
"Soojung, boys will be boys."
....................................................................................................................................................................................................
7pm that day...
The girls and boys are on their way to the resort party. All of them were there except for Taemin.
"Hey where's Taem?" says Sulli.
"He said he was gunna go ahead of us. I think he has something planned for Soojung." says Onew.
Krystal blushes at the fact that Taemin might have something planned for her.
They get to the beach and spot Taemin. He spots them and Krystal was about to go to him, when a girl shows up and his arm around her waist.
"Or maybe he has something planned for himself" says Jonghyun. 
"This fool!" says Minho.
Krystal couldn't control herself so, she runs away before Taemin could get to them. Sulli and the girls felt bad and they run after Krystal.
"Hyungs!" says Taemin.
The boys face him with a face of anger. 
Taemin was taken aback by their faces but shrugs it off.
"Guys, this is Son Naeun. I met her when Krystal left me at the restaurant." explains Taemin.
Clearly he was not in the right mind because he looked nowhere close to being sober.
Onew couldn't believe what Taemin was doing so he steps up to the plate.
"Ms. Naeun , I'm Onew. Would you like to hang with me?"
Naeun blushes and nods her head. Taemin is left dumbfounded.
"What the hell were you thinking Lee Taemin?" says Minho.
"What? I wanted to have some fun and I was clearly getting nowhere with Krystal." 
"You idiot! You couldn't have waited! She was about to confess to you! But now, you messed it up!" says Key.
Taemin was speechless. He could not believe what he just heard. He decides to run back to his room and cry.
...................................................................................................................................................
It was 11pm and Krystal decided to go outside for some fresh air. She felt nothing inside of her. She could not make out what her heart is saying. She loves Taemin buy he had a different girl at the moment where he was ready. Her heart was shattered.
"Oteoke?" says Krystal to herself.
"Soojung."
Krystal recognizes the voice that called out her name, she turns around and there he was. Lee Taemin.
She tried to leave but Taemin grips her wrist and back hugs her.
"Taem, let me go please. The pain grows if you keep doing this." says Krystal.
"Soojung, I'm sorry but I can't let you go. I was stupid I shouldn't have done what I did earlier. I only love you Soojung. Please, give me another chance." pleads Taemin.
Krystal turns around and faces Taemin, still in his embrace. She sees his face and the tears flowing down his face. She couldn't bear it and she wipes away his tears. She looks him in the eye and kisses him lightly on the lips.
"Don't lose your second chance. I love you Lee Taemin." says Krystal.
Taemin smiles and kisses Krystal. He deepens the kiss and Taemin drops Krystal off to her room while they hold hands.
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................
It is their last day on the island and Minho wants to spend the entire day with Sulli. So, he gets some help from his hyungs. 
"Alright Minho, we're gunna take the girls on a whale watching trip so go ahead and do something fun with Ssul." says Onew.
"Kamsahamnida hyung!"
His hyungs and dongsaeng leave. He calls Sulli and tells her to go with him somewhere.
"Oppa, where are we going?" says Sulli as she gets on a boat with Minho.
"There."
Sulli sees a small island and it looked like no one else was there. They have the place all for theirselves. 
"Waaah, daebak!" says Sulli.
"Sulli-ssi."
Sulli turns around and sees Minho down on one knee holding a ring in front of her.
"Minho-oppa, we're not on we got married anymore."
"Sulli, I want a real marriage. Because my feelings for you are not virtual. So, Choi Sulli will you marry me?"
Sulli couldn't believe what was happening but she's certain about her answer. 
"Yes, I will marry you." 
Minho puts the ring on Sulli and hugs her while spinning her in the air.
They spend the rest of the daylight in the island and went back before it gets dark. They sleep with no worrie. Well, not until they get back to Korea that is.