Chapter 5

We Got Married and Then...

Khuntoria and Minsul final episode take 1!


Minho just finished training for their comeback and it was New Year's Eve.
He is about to sit when the staff handed him a CD. The other SHINee members sat with him to see what was on the CD.


In the f(x) dorm, Sulli is also handed a CD. Her members were also there, except for Vic, who was also dealing with something at the time.


The CD starts and it plays the best of MinSul since the very first time they met.


Sulli starts to tear up as she sees all of the memories that she created with Minho.


Meanwhile, Minho laughs at the silly things he did to make Sulli happy.  


Everyone was happy seeing the happy married life of the MinSul couple. Their happiness was shatteres when the last slide of the video showed.


Host: Omo! What does it say?


Today, the happy fairytale of the MinSul couple must end at midnight.


"Midnight?" says Sulli. She looks at her watch and she realizes that she only has four hours left to be with Minho. 


Minho makes a big sigh as he reads the last message of the video.


"4 hours, shall we have a farewell party?" says Minho to his friends.


"Hyung, I think you should call Ssul." says Taemin.


"Yeah, we'll decorate the place and call the other girls to help us. Just distract her first, have at least an hour for the two of you while we decorate." says Jonghyun.


Minho takes his phone out and calls Sulli. Little did he know that Sulli also had something special for him.


"Yoboseyo?" says Sulli as she answers her phone.


"Ssul, are you free right now?"


"De, oppa."


"Meet me at SM Cafe, I'm already on my way."


"Arraseo." says Sulli, trying to sound happy so that Minho doesn't get sad because of her.


After Sulli left, Luna's phone rings. She looks at the caller ID and it was Kim Jonghyun.

..........................


Hosts: Omo! What is this? KhunToria couple also got a CD.


Sadly, it is also time for the KhunToria couple to separate. 


At the house, Nichkhun picks up a video camera and records something for Victoria. 


"Annyeongsaeyo! Victoria-ssi. Well, I'm here to give you a tour of our house since they will take out all of our stuff tomorrow." 


A house filled with much laughter and many memories from the Khuntoria couple, will be shown for the last time today.


"Here I am at the balcony and here are the plants that we planted together. Miahnne, I made you mad when we were planting them." 


He goes upstairs and shows their bedroom. He reminds her of the stained bed sheet from Sulli's birthday and the can't be missed pictures of her when she passed her driver's test.


He finishes the tour of the house then places the camera in front of him and records a message to Victoria.
"Victoria-ssi..."


................................


MinSul Couple


"Minho-oppa." says Sulli.


"Ssul." replies Minho.


Sulli didn't know what to say and she just smiled at him with teary eyes.


"Aigoo, Ssul. You are so cute." says Minho.


Sulli kept on smiling and a tear fell out of her eye.


Minho wipes away the tear and holds Sulli's hand.


"Ssul, let's not think of this as goodbye. We'll still see each other since we have the same company and we the tour coming up." says Minho.


"I know but we're still idols so we will be very busy. Let's try to make time to see one another k? And know that I'll always be here for you oppa." replies Sulli.


Minho was about to reply when his phone rang. Jonghyun called him to say that they are ready.


"Ssul, let's go. I have a place I want to show you." says Minho.


After 15 minutes...


Sulli is blinfolded and Minho is taking her to the venue of their party. Apparently, Nichkun also needed at least one of the girls to help him at his own party with Victoria. Luna amd Krystal decide to go since Sulli has Amber and all of SHINee.


"Oppa, can I take this blindfold off yet?" says Sulli.


"Hold on giang baby. I'm about to take it off for you."


Minho takes the blindfold off and Sulli is welcomed with a shout of SURPRISE! from Amber and SHINee.


"Omo. This is really daebak!" says Sulli.


She looks at the place which had pictures of her and Minho hung everywhere.


In the middle there is a large picture which was taken on their wedding day. The picture of their wedding kiss.
Sulli starts to tear up at the sight of all the pictures. Amber gives her some tissues to stop her tears for a little bit.


"You guys are the best." says Sulli while facing her friends.


"Awww...we love you too Ssul." says Amber.


"Alright guys today we will put the spotlight on the second most annoying couple of the year: MinSul." says Taemin as the music starts.


"Minho-oppa, thank you for making this virtual marriage memorable. I want you to know that I will never forget this." says Sulli as she leans her head on Minho's shoulder.


"Thank you Ssul. I will never forget the times we spent together in this marriage as well. I hope we can still hang out outside the show." says Minho.


The clock strikes 12 and a new year starts. But the MinSul couple ends, just remember that they will remain in our hearts.
.............................
Khuntoria Couple (30 mins. before midnight)
Vic is finally watching the message that Khun has for her in the video.


"Victoria-ssi, I just wanted to thank you for a wonderful year and 3 months together. I loved every moment that we spent together. I'm here in our house and I remember all the memories that we had in every part of it. Victoria-ssi, you are a beautiful and amazing person. You are also an amazing cook. There were times where I wished that this marriage was real. The time has come for us to end it but, we shouldn't say goodbye to each other. Instead, I'm going to say, see you later! Saranghaeyo!"


Victoria's tears start to spill at the sight of Nichkhun's video.


"Komawo." says Victoria as she stands up to give Nichkhun a hug.
"Where do you wanna go before the clock strikes 12?" asks Nichkhun.
"Namsan Tower." says Victoria.


They get to the tower and Victoria tells Khun to go up 10 minutes after her.


The elevator doors open and their Nichkhun sees Victoria with a bunch of poster papers and a message to him.


"I keep thinking of the past. Memories are flying past as if it was a movie reel. This really feels weird. I feel like something is pricking my heart. But I will really treasure everything that you have done for me. Nichkhunssi, Saranghaeyo!"

And with that the Khuntoria couple story ends.

Cut! Thank you for all the staff and everyone who worked hard foe the Khuntoria and MinSul couple.
.........................................
It has been a month since the end of We Got Married for the two couples.


It has also been a month since Sulli gave Minho a reply. Sadly, no matter how much she liked him she had to say no to him because of Yuri. Yuri told her how much she liked Minho and that she woukd go crazy if Minho dates someone else.


Nichkhun and Tiffany however, broke up because of tough schedules. Tiffany is also meant to marry a guy that was from a company that her parents are merging with.The break up gives way to Nichkhun and Victoria being closer friends because Victoria always made time for Khun. She was always there when he needed her.


Taemin, is now trying to court Krystal, who is playing super hard to get. Jonghyun won Luna from Onew, and Onew has taken interest in Jessica. Key and Amber are now in a relationship.


The SMtown tour starts today and they are all going to the first country, the Philippines.
..........


Author's Note:


New update!! I didn't want you guys to wait for a long time. What will happen to MinSul and KhunToria? Also, shoutout to my Filipino readers. I live in the US but I feel like they need to take the SMtour to the Philippines.  Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥