School days- Part 2

Paper & Pens

/Past/

No one POV

 

Months have passed since the deal was set. Do Kyungsoo was tutoring the rich sophomore Kim Jongin, much to the student population dismay but none bothered & the two peculiar pair were left alone eventually. Do Kyungsoo has done remarkably well in influencing the junior to attend all his classes much to the delight of all the teachers & of course Jongin's father. Jongin saw a sudden interest in attending school because every lunch time he'd get to spend it with Kyungsoo who will pack an extra tuna sandwich specifically made for him. Those were the best tuna sandwiches Jongin had ever tasted. After the last lesson's bell Jongin would be tasked to spend the next few hours alone in his classroom forced to study by the older who had after school lessons since college entrance exams were coming around the corner. The younger boy did not bother complaining since he'd get to see his squishy senior at the end of the day nevertheless. 

 

==

 

/Past/

Kyungsoo POV

 

The sunset rays were seeping into the empty classroom illuminating the room a bright red-orangy colour. School has long ended for all high school students with either the student population at shopping malls or the library. The school was generally left empty with vast empty classrooms left unsupervised. Inside one of the many classrooms, two students were busying themselves buried in books studying, at least one of them is. Kyungsoo was ending the last day of the week again with Jongin. Since making the deal, Kyungsoo has manage to drag the younger to attend school diligently much to the delight of his teachers who praised him for that. By giving the younger some task to complete in the time the younger uses to wait for him to finish his dreadful after school classes, he manages to get some personal revision time since college entrances were just around the corner. Surprisingly today Jongin was quiet. Usually by now the elder will be picked on with pokes or random childish acts that Jongin never fails to suprise Kyungsoo with. He looks up pass a mountain of books he had place to separate both himself & the younger, only to gasped at the view of a tanned y figure with eyes closed & the person's lashes ever so long. He takes out his phone instinctively & snaps a photo of the beautiful boy sleepin soundly with a drool cutely escaping from the side of the semi opened mouth.

 

Kyungsoo had an idea, an idea of revenge. He was finally able to avenge himself from all the acts Jongin had subjected him into well not like the elder hated it though. He took a mouthful of oolong tea from the thermos that Jongin never fails to bring for him, that the younger apparently told him the maid always brews every morning without fail. He was getting used to the burning feeling as the day passes. As long he takes his medicine & talked lesser as what the doctor has prescribe him. Luhan was like his full time maid at home hovering over the latter 24/7. The only time Kyungsoo seem to have time to himself & act as things were normal was when he's in school & the time he spends with Jongin. He silently got up from his seat & position himself right in front of the younger boy ready to attack. 

1.....2.....3 "WAKE UP IDIOT!" Kyungsoo shouted while resulted in a body lunging forward crashing him under.

 

===

 

/Past/

Jongin POV

 

"Finally" Jongin mumbled to himself when he heard the familiar fast paced footsteps coming towards the classroom. He look up to flash a smile towards the person who responded with the same bright smile he remembers from a few months ago at the cafe. Apparently the pale boy was too busy as he hastily sat down opposite him & started taking out books & flipping through the pages. Jongin find it cute how the shorter boy whom had just flashed the bright smile turn to his books, eyebrows furrowed & that heart-shaped lips that he never fails to tease the older boy about puckered. This was Kyungsoo being in an all serious mode, Jongin had observed. He decided to not bother the latter so he continued finishing the remaining math problem he had. Ever since Kyungsoo taught him, everything has become a breeze for him. Well, of course it would he was smart he thought to himself but only when Kyungsoo was there he reasoned with himself. He finally found the obligation he faced everyday to wake up for school a routine because every end of the day he'd meet the reason he had earlier forced himself out of his precious bed out of, Do Kyungsoo.

 

His eyes were getting heavier as the time passed. He has longed finished his work & checked his answers over & over trying to spot any mistakes it there is any. He peeked forward over the mountains of books that seem to separate him & the student in front of him. Kyungsoo likes to do that ever since Jongin likes to throw eraser dusts over & reach his long muscular arms over to poke the squishy cheeks only to be rewarded with the cute pout he'd swear is the cutest thing he'd ever seen. "Just 5 minutes" he mumbled. Surely Kyungsoo would not notice him dozing off when he should be doing his work he thought plus the elder was too busy preoccupied. He fluttered his eyes a couple of times more...

 

"ARH" Jongin shouted flying forward from the sudden shock he receive only to slam his lips against another as he fell forward onto the owner of those lips.

 

==

 

/Past/

 

No one POV

 

Kyungsoo placed both his hands onto the broad shoulders of the person he was standing opposite of. What followed next was a yelp from the person who had lunged his body forward towards Kyungsoo & those plump lips had suprisingly met onto his much to his suprise as he fell backwards onto the floor with the person crushing him under with their lips seemingly glued to one another. A thud & a scrambling of limbs later, Kyungsoo has found himself lying beneath the y sophomore who eyes were as wide as his and he can feel those hard abs against his body......& their lips still connected together.

 

Insticntively Jongin pulled away when he realised what he or what had happened. He falled back in shock still registering that he had indeed just kissed those heartshaped-like lips. The feeling was sweet & soft much of what he had imagined, well not that he has ever fantasize on kissing them but he just did. Jongin stared at Kyungsoo who sat up upon Jongin removing his body off the older. Both taking huge amount of air into their lungs, shocked what had happened. Jongin suddenly stood up & rushed to the toilet. Leaving the poor doe-eyed boy in front of him still recovering from the shock.

 

I JUST KISSED DO KYUNGSOO Jongin mind shouted to himself inside the cubicle he had locked himself into. He had lost his lips to a high school nerd senior he was just using to pull  his grades up. If that was not suprising enough, he could feel his heart beat ultimately faster just thinking of what had just happened. He cannot even think of the look of the doe-eyed boy as how that boy had stared back into him when their lips connected. He actually...liked it.

Kyungsoo did not know what to do. He just wanted to shock the tanned boy & laugh at th reaction that followed after that but now he not only manage to shock the latter successfully, he also managed to shock himself to. He recalled those plump lips crashing into his & how they lay on the classroom floor for a second too long after that happened. Kyungsoo was getting butterflies in his stomach. I just kissed my crush Kyungsoo still taking in the information. He could not believe what had happened but now was not the time to marvel over his small step of intimacy with the younger. He had to find jongin fast & explain the situation, it was going to be awkward but he had to resolve the misunderstanding somehow. Walking out of the classroom he tried to figure out where the sophormore could have gone into hiding. Surely he would not have been too suprise to go home leaving all his possessions in class. Kyungsoo made it towards the end of the hallway & saw the toilet. Bingo

 

Kyungsoo walked in applying more pressure towards his every step to make his presence noticed. He did not want to strain his throat anymore after he had shouted earlier. Pushing each cubicle door open he started to feel more panicky with every push he made. Finally one cubicle that was locked he thought to himself.

 

"J-Jonginn, o-open the door" Kyungsoo mustered up the courage finally  say in a soft but audible voice. He did not like it that he had forced someone let alone his crush into hiding in the cubicle. What was Jongin afraid of, it was Kyungsoo's fault any ways & the older boy felt the need to apologise & settle the misunderstanding. Kyungsoo heard the latch unlocked himself & the door swung open.

 

==

 

/Past/

Jongin POV

 

He heard the footsteps come into the toilet. The footsteps were getting louder, trying to make it's presence inside the quiet toilet. His mind was all over the place when he hear the few cubicles doors beside him being carefully opened. He knew Kyungsoo was closing onto him. Slowly enough Kyungsoo would be standi-

 

He heard the door handle of the cubicle he was hiding in being turned. Knocks after desperate knocks could be heard coming from the other side of the door. "J-Jonginn, o-open the door" he heard a soft deep voice pleading for him. His heart fluttered at that deep almost sultry voice. Who knew that his heart would flutter for a tuna sandwich nerd tutor who rarely speaks due to his never-ending sore throats? Sure enough he had ordered the ahjumma maid brew some herbal tea that he brings to school for the older to consume. That has help the older to speak more but always at hushed tones or only for a longer period at a time. Knocking on the door rattled himself back into reality, looks like had to break the deal because his heart had told him it was the right thing to do.

 

 

 

 

 

A short update for today. It's a little messy here & there since I took my lunch to rush through this chapter. I'm getting a little busy with school work & projects coming up but it's only Monday :(. I hope you readers have a great week ahead!