Chapter Seven: Weird Feelings

Unexpected

Jessica walking around with her head down. "Is Luhan oppa mad at me?" She sighed.

"No." Another voice spoke. She look beside her, it's Luhan.

"I'm not mad at you anymore" he smile.

"I thought you still mad at me because of that 'grounded' things" she stated.

Luhan chuckled "Not anymore, I just can't stay mad at you because I will miss you" he say. This make her feel like he is her boyfriend instead of brother. Her heart beat so fast, What is wrong with me? He just say like that as brother and sister'.

 Jessica smile sheepishly "You miss me? First time" I say trying to break the awkwardness while looking at the other away, not dare to look at him.

She also don't know what is wrong with her. She feel like.... In love? 

 

 

"We are home!" Luhan shouted as we enter the house but there's no respone.

"Look like no one is in the house." Jessica said but then "Kids, I'm here!" Their mom shouted from the backyard.

"Glad that both of you come home together, I thought Luhan--"

"With some friends? No, mom. I grounded remember?" Luhan say to her while hugging Mrs Jung. Mrs Jung just smile.

Jessica laughed "How come you be a good boy today? My brother already change, keep it up bro" Jessica patted his head. Luhan shoved her hand and make annoyance face.

Mrs Jung chuckled at their action.

"You two are so cute" Mrs Jung stated.

Jessica stop patting Luhan head "I-I'm going to take a-a shower first" she grinned and go upstairs, while Luhan and Mrs Jung just laughed.

Well Jessica doesn't like when their mom said that both of them cute together, it feel like they were a couple.

 

Jessica put her hand on her chest dub-dab-dub-dab.

"What's wrong with me? Why my heart beat so fast? Am I fall in love with my own brother? No, no it can't be" she mess up her hair. She shook her head and go to the bathroom to take a quick shower

 

"You're not taking a bath?" Mrs Jung asked her son.

"Later, I want to help mom!" He squeal. Mrs Jung chuckled at her son.

"If Jessica was here, she probably will say 'Ughh, you're so annoying" Mrs Jung intimate Jessica.

"Mom! I don't sound like that!" She whined, both of them laughed at Jessica. They didn't realize that Jessica already stood there.

"Yes you are." Luhan said and pinch her nose.

Jessica speechless "I w-will make a drink" she said and go to the kitchen. Probably right now her face already red.

"Ah, what is wrong with me" she slapped her cheek. She totally in love with her own brother.. probably.