Chapter Five: Arguement

Unexpected

"Sica! Sica?! Where's my daughter?!" Jessica's mom ask the nurse as she standing infront of the counter.

"What's your daughter name?" the nurse ask while checking the list name.

"Jessica, Jessica Jung." she stated with a anxious tone.

"Your daughter at room 217, she-"within given the nurse finished the sentence Mrs Jung already run to the stated room. 

"Oh, sica, my baby. Are you feeling more better?" she ask anxiously. Mrs Jung then look at Luhan with a ruthless face. Luhan stand up and immediately apologize to his mom.

"Mommy, I'm sorry.. I already served a food for her. Its not my fault, it's her own fault!" Luhan pointed to Jessica and stuck his tongue out. Jessica narrow her eyes to him.

"Sica? Care to explain?" her mother asked gently but quite firmly.

"I know it's my fault for going outside, but it also his fault! How can he put cucumbers in the sandwhich? He totally know that I'm allergic to cucumber right?." Jessica smirked at Luhan. Now it her turn to take a revenge back. Luhan gulp his saliva, don't know what  answer should he split out when his mom ask him.

"You know that she allergic with cucumber, right? Then why you do like that to her?". Luhan stand up straight and bite his lip. 

 

"Luhan in this two weeks, you can't go hang out with your friends or going anywhere. You're grounded!" his mom yelled at him as they arrived at their house. Jessica just seat at the comfy couch while massaging her head. Their mom go upstairs, leaving the siblings  downstairs.

"You! You're such a troublemaker! Now i'm grounded." he yelled to her but in a slow tone, he don't want their mom hear it.

"Its not my fault, it's yours! What had you done, you will get it back." she stuck her tongue. Luhan just gritted his teeth.

He then seat beside Jessica and closed his eyes, clearing his mind. Jessica just look at him with a blank face. "I didn't know that my brother sometimes look handsome. Lol" Jessica giggled. Luhan eyes flutter as he heard she giggling

"What so funny?" he ask.

"Nothing jerk." she pinch his nose and run upstairs. Luhan just shooked his head while rubbing his nose

(A/N: Double update for today! I'm still not deciding who will be taeyeon partner, Who do you think is suit for taeyeon? Comment down below if you have any suggestion ;) p/s: sorry for much broken grammar )