Chapter Eight: Dinner

Unexpected

"Good morning!" cheer Mrs Jung.

"Yea, yea. morning." Luhan say, still half awake.

"Today we're going to have a dinner with dad, okay kids." Mrs Jung while cleaning the dining table. Jessica almost choke when she heard the word 'dad'.

"Dinner with him?!" shouted Jessica, Luhan just rolled his eyes.

"Stop with the overreact. He's still our dad and mom's husband." said Luhan nonchalantly.

"Yeah that true, Lu. Beside we still love each other, it's just that he more to his 2nd wives.".

"Ugh," mumble Jessica.

Luhan stare at Jessica whom eating the food so gluttony. Mrs Jung caught Luhan staring at Jessica, she just chuckled. Both of them tilted their head to their mother.

"Why you laugh?" asked Jessica. Mrs Jung just shook her head with a smile on it.

"You're creeping me" said Jessica before taking a big bite of bread.

 

"Jessica!" as she heard her mom shouted her name, she quickly go to her mother.

"What wrong mom!?" ask Jessica, a bit panic.

"Wear this dress on dinner tonight" said her mom and hand her a beautiful navy blue dress.

"God! You're freaking me out!" shriek Jessica.

"Whatever, now go take a bath you stinky girl!" Mrs Jung pushed Jessica out from her room.

 

"Ugh, this dress is too tight." Jessica mumble but more to whining.

"It's not like we're going to eat at the fancy restaurant" Jessica rubbed her face a few times, annoyed with the dress.

"Jessica, come down faster! I'm waiting you for an hour already!" her mom blabber.

She get out from her room and goes downstairs. "Awee, you look extremely beautiful on those dress!" praise her mother and fixing Jessica hair.

"Damn No! It's extremely too exposed and tight until it make me hard to breathe." Jessica just make an grumpy face while trying to find something to cover her body a bit.

"We should go now, honey" said Mrs Jung and pulled her off to the car. Luhan already outside of the house.

"Wow, what is wrong with your dress?" asked Luhan, a bit suprised seeing Jessica wearing an overexposed dress.

"Well at least it's not that too exposed" she rolled her eyes.

"But you look beautiful in that dress." winked Luhan, trying to be flirty with his own sister.

"You freak! get inside the car! Mom is waiting" Jessica hit Luhan with her heavy handbag and get inside the car.

"Are you sure that we're really going to have a dinner with dad? Because this is soo fancy!" squeal Jessica, slightly suprised with it.

 

"Where is dad?" whispered Jessica, she confused... she have a feeling where they're just not going to have a dinner with their dad but something else.

"Actually we're going to have a dinner with.. your second family." said Mrs Jung, feeling a little bit guilty. She know that both of her child hate their other side of family.

"What?!" "What the hell mom. You lied to us?" both of them shriek and it make people around them look at them. Mrs Jung just smile to people around them, signing apologize for distrubing them.

"We will talk about this later" Mrs Jung pull both of them to their father table.

"Sorry we're late. Jessica have a slight problem with her dress early." Mrs Jung apologizes to her husband and his 2nd wife, Jung Young Hee. Young Hee just rolled her eyes. Her son, Kai, just looked at Jessica and Luhan with a disgusted look.

"Ugh I hate this family" mumble Jessica "Me neither" spoke Luhan.

"Have a sit. I'm going to take a order" said Mr Jung, trying to broke the silence.

Jessica feeling uncomfortable since this Kai guy didn't stop staring at her. Jessica let a loud sighed. Luhan noticed that Jessica being a bit uncomfortable since early they arrived.

"What's wrong, Jessie?" whispered Luhan.

"This Kai guy can't stop staring at me" said Jessica.

"Don't worry I'm here" said Luhan and slowly place his arm on Jessica shoulder.

"What the hell are you doing?!" coldly Jessica spoke, her face already redden.

"Duh, I'm your brother. It's not like I'm someone stranger or your boyfriend either." said Luhan. Jessica slowly remove Luhan arm from her shoulder.

"Ugh, whatever." annoy Luhan and place his arm back to Jessica shoulder.

Jessica just rolled her eyes, she then tilted her head to Kai and he still didn't stop staring at her or maybe Luhan. It's look like there is something he want to say to both of them.