Chapter Four: Sick

Unexpected

The next morning, Jessica decide not going to school because she's feeling dizzy.

"Ouch" Jessica groan as she feel a pain at her head.

"Sica, here your food, I got to go school now. Bye baby boo~."Luhan suddenly come in. It make Jessica startled a bit.

"How many time I told you? Knocked the door first and don't 'baby boo' at me, disgusting."she say.

"Yeah, whatever. Here is the food. Make sure to eat! If not, your headache will became worst. Bye!" Luhan give a flying kiss to her sister. Jessica just roll her eyes.

 

"Wuu, my tummy is so empty like a toilet paper right now. Wait, that doesn't make any sense. Nah, I'm so hungry right now. Thanks to luhan for making a food for me." she say and take the plate. She look at the food with a dissapointed feeling. How can he just served her a plain bread? Did he think she's a duck?.

"Seriously Luhan? this is the best you can do? Pathetic." she put a plate beside her table. She stood up and made her way to the kitchen.

"This is the real food sica, you bummer!" she read the note that Luhan write on it. She gritted her teeth. "You think its funny, huh?"

She open the container and just to be meet with a delicious sandwhich. Without any hesitation, she take a small bite. When she munch it, she smell something that she will never like. It's Cucumber! She spilt out the remain of food in . "Luhan!!!" she shouted even though Luhan is not here.

 

Jessica tummy growl. She's starving as hell. Plus the dizziness on her head. She don't know how to cook. So, she decide to go outside and buy some food. She know it is a bad idea but she's starving. There is no food at her house!. She take her cardigan and go outside.

"whuu~ It so windy outside."she complain. She walk to the nearest restaurant that she know. French restaurant. About another few step to the restaurant, she lost her balance, her eyes became dim and suddenly she fainted infront of that restaurant. The last thing she saw is everyone already surround her.

 

(A/N: Hee sorry for not update, so I just decide to update this story and I don't know why.. lewl. I will no longer active like last year. I'm really sorry but I need to focus on my education.  have fun reading :D! )