Chapter Ten: Taeyeon's Date

Unexpected

Jessica's Pov

 

The next day, as mom promise. She call us downstairs. I sit at the couch and Luhan is beside me while mom sitting opposite us.

"So, what bothering you, mom?" Luhan ask. I just sit there silently. I don't know why but I don't want to hear any word from my mom mouth. I feel that something bad will happen. By mean bad, something that I don't like and that will make me feel awkward afterwards.

Mom sigh and look at both of us. "Next month, I will be following your dad to Canada for some work. I'm helping him.." mom say wih her soft voice that I can barely hear but still can hear it.

"Oh, what?" I nod my head and that before I raise up from the couch when I heard 'dad' word. You know what, I hate that word.

"Yes. I'm sorry. I know you guys hate him but this is for his work and mine too. "mom say but keep her head down. At least it not really-that-bad-news for me. I still can accept- ugh maybe not.

"It's okay, mom. We understand. So, it's the other family join to?" Luhan say.

When Luhan say 'the other family', his name flashed into my mind. Kai. Ugh, how I hate that guy very much. A spoil-rich brat. Plus weird. I still don't understand what he was talking about last night. Did he just want to scare us? We're just strang- Uh oh. DOES HE LIKE ME?! He is jealous because I'm so close with Luhan, which is my brother and- does it make any sense?

"Earth to Jessica!" Luhan loud voice make me snap into reality.

"Are you okay, honey?" Mom ask, a little worried. I just stare blankly at my mom. What's going on?

"You've been zoning out for only God know how long. What are you thinking? Mom and I call your name a few times and you didn't respond. Really deep in thought, huh?" Luhan nudge my arm.

I roll my eyes. Gosh, how long I've been thinking about him, ew.

"Nothing, just school stuffs." I shrugged.

"So, I really want both of you to take care of this house. Jessica, please keep your eyes on Luhan. I don't really trust him." Mom say and glare at Luhan.

I just laugh. "What have I done?" He say and then pouting. I hate his pout.

"Alright, mom. Don't worry, we going to take care of this house like our own precious thing." I grin while Luhan he just nod. 

"Breakfast are in the kitchen. I already prepare it, I need to go to the office because I still have some works undone." Mom say and then leave us.

I walk in the kitchen and look at the counter. It's Pancake and Bacon. Yums.

 

Today is boring as hell and another one worst thing is, tomorrow is school. Why? Just why you need to come back? Leave me alone!

"Sica, your friend is here" Luhan say as he open the door and right after that I see Taeyeon running to me.

"Sica!!" she hug me. Like we didn't see each other tomorrow.

"You miss me that much, eh?" I tease

"No. I have some exciting news to tell you!" She say while jumping up and down.

"Seriously? Can you just wait for tomorrow? Or maybe just call me? Are you that excited?" I chuckle. Taeyeon just nod her head.

"So, what is the exciting news that you want to tell me?" I say as I sit at the edge of my bed same goes to Taeyeon.

"I have a date!" Taeyeon squeal.

"Omg! Seriously? My best friend just have a date with someone after long time?" I say excitedly. No wonder she so excited to tell me.

Taeyeon is a girl who really hard to find someone to date. I don't know why guy don't really like her but she's absolutely beautiful, much more beautiful than any other girls in our school. She got rejected by many of the guy in our school. Well she's a type of girl who easy to fall in love with someone and I'm glad that at least now, someone finally open their eyes and heart for her. Thank you, cupid.

"Yes and yes. Guess who is him?" Taeyeon wiggle her eyebrows.

"uh.." I absolutely have no idea who is him.

"It's Luhan!" She say

I almost choke my saliva. Are you kidding me? Luhan the playboy guy who happen to be my brother is dating my best friend?! What the hell. Why? Ew, why Lu-

"Okay, cut that crap out. Gotcha!" She wink at me.

"Really nigga? You think its funny? I ALMOST HAVE HEART ATTACK YOU KNOW!" I grab her shoulder and shake her body ( I hope you understand to what I'm going to say)

"Calm down. It just a joke. Although I have little bit crush on your brother but please, ew no, I will never date someone like him" she say and roll her eyes

"That's my " I pat her shoulder.

"So who is him? No joking around." I ask her and narrow my eyes to her.

"His name is Baekhyun."