Chapter Nine: Something is Going Wrong

Unexpected

Finally, their dinner with another Jung Family end. Jessica smile widely, she so excited that their dinner finally end. As Jessica step out from the restaurant, a deep voice calling her name. She turn around just to see Kai stood infront of her.

"I want to talk with you" Kai said and was about to continue but being cut off by Luhan.

"Is there any problem here?" asked Luhan anxiously as he see Kai serious face.

"Speak" that the only word that come out from Jessica mouth.

"I know that both of you don't know much about each other, right?" said Kai with a smirk on it. Jessica frowned, clueless with what he just said.

"What do you mean by that? We know each other well" spoke Luhan. Kai just laughed slightly.

"No, you didn't. Two of you were just stranger." said Kai and walked away from them.

"Do you know what he just said about?" ask Luhan. "I have no idea" Jessica shooked her head. 

 

"Two of you were just stranger? What the hell is that mean?" asked Jessica to herself, she really need the answer right now.

Jessica can't sleep at that night, same as Luhan. They want to know what it's mean. Jessica sneak into Luhan bedroom, just to see Luhan staring at the computer without doing anything.

"Psst, Luhan. Can we talk?" said Jessica from the door. Luhan startled a bit, he stare at Jessica who still waiting from his respone

"Yes". "I can sleep because of what happen at the restaurant. Do you know anything about it?" said Jessica as she enter his bedroom.

"I'm still figure it out. Do you have any idea?" asked Luhan but his eyes still focusing at the computer, It's like there something hover in his mind.

"I guess he just want to scare us, well he seem weird. Beside he just meet us today,, he don't know anything about our family." said Jessica, a bit confident with what she just said.

"I want to sleep, you should go now." Luhan turn off his computer and light.

"Uh, okay" Jessica walked out from his bedroom, a bit pissed off.

"I hate this family".

 

Jessica paying a lot of attention while doing her homework not until her mom call her non-stop from the kitchen.

"What's mom?" she stare at her mother, trying to figure what her mom trying to say but she can't.

"I want to talk with you". Jessica just nod and waiting her mom respone. Almost a minute still, her mom didn't spoke yet.

"What do you want to talk about mom? If there's nothing to talk about I want to continue doing my homework." she said.

"Hmm, nevermind. I will talk to you later with Luhan also." her mom smile.

Jessica can tell the way her mother smile. Its like there is something that she hiding from her and Luhan. Jessica curiousity towards her family's background growing. She can sense that something bad will happen.