Chapter 1 : The Deal

Unexpected

Luhan press the 'x' button rapidly while his eyes on the screen. 

"No, no ! Ahhh" he groan as he just miss the goal.

He throw away the remote controller and lay down on the bed.

"Yah, Sica!! Get me some water please!!" he shout. He lay there and wait for Jessica to respone but there's nothing.

Luhan called her about a few times before getting up from the bed and exit his bedroom. He look around while calling her name. On his way to the kitchen a click from the main door. He tilted his head and saw Jessica with a few paper bag.

"Where did you go?" Luhan say and crossed his arms. Jessica stood there, speechless.

"I-I-I go-" 

"You leave this house without any permission from me? I'm going to tell mom about this. You're grounded remember?" Luhan say sarcastically. 

Before Luhan could call his mom Jessica cut off his words "Oh really? Do you want me to tell mom about the 'theif' that stole mom money last week?" she smirk. Luhan stop his finger from dialing the number.

"Oh, Sica-yah. You've been such a nice nice girl lately. Don't you dare tell mom about this." he goes to Jessica and her hair. Jessica just roll her eyes and go upstairs. 

"Then we have a deal." she wink at Luhan before entering her bedroom.

 

Jessica and Luhan are at the kitchen, eating something. 

"Kids, I'm home" Mom greet and closing the door behind her. She goes to the kitchen and placing the plastic bag on the dining table. 

"Is everything going well while I'm away?" Mom ask while placing the food in to the fridge. Jessica almost chocked while Luhan widen his eyes.

"We're absolute fine, right Luhan?" Jessica say while patting Luhan shoulder. Luhan just nod quickly.

Mom stare at both of them weirdly. It seem like there's something wrong going between them.

"I can't easily trust both of you." Mom shook her head and take a seat infront of them.

"Oh, mom. We're fine. I've keep my eyes on Jessica when you're away. She didn;t go anywhere. Don't you trust me?" Luhan blink his eyes rapidly.

Mom look at Luhan then Jessica. She sigh and finally give up from them. "Alright, alright. I trust both of you. Hungry?" 

"Yes!" They sync. Mom get up and go to the fridge.

Luhan and Jessica look at each other "Remember the deal?" Luhan say while Jessica just nod his head.