Chapter Six: Mad Luhan

Unexpected

The next day, Luhan wake up with a grumpy face.

"Morning deer lu!" Jessica squeal as she dashed into Luhan room without knocking and that make him more mad at her.

"Yah you idiot! Knock the door before enter!" he screamed and drag jessica out from his room. He slam the door loudly.

Jessica pouted, nearly want to cry. Yeah she is a cry baby.

"What wrong? Look like someone want to cry~" her mom as she standing beside Jessica.

"What? No!" she shook her head quickly.

"Luhan wake up, you don't want to be late to the school right? Go take a bath." Mrs Jung say nicely. Luhan groaned and go to the bathroom with an annoyance face.

 

"Since you were grounded, you will go to school with jessica" Mrs jung say. Luhan clenched his teeth

"Alright" he give up and just follow Jessica

 

As they enter the school, Luhan leave her with her best friend, Taeyeon.

"Jessica! I miss you damn freaking much" Taeyeon hugged her tightly.

"Yah, it just one day, duh" she stated.

"Sica, guess what? I got a new 'guy' friend" she grinned.

"Who?" Jessica smirked. She know it that her plan is working.

"Baekhyun is his name, if i'm not wrong" she said.

Jessica grinned after hearing Baekhyun name. Good baek, keep it up. Make Taeyeon in love with you. Jessica grinned and this make Tae look at her curiously.

"What wrong with you" Taeyeo frown. Jessica shook her head with a smile plastered on her face.

 

 

"You know what, that teacher is so freaking annoying. She's non-stop talked about her daily life." Taeyeon complained.

Jessica just chuckled. She saw Luhan walk to the exit gate.

"Tae, I need to go know, bye!" Jessica waved to Taeyeon before running toward Luhan.

"Hey Luhan!" she called him but Luhan just pretend like he didn't hear it.

She stopped , catching up the breath. "Does he mad at me? Or what?" she mumbled.