Chapter Three: Jessica as The Cupid

Unexpected

Jessica's Pov

 

"Well as you know, he always flirt with a girl. Every single day, even our neighbour." I stated and take my book for the next class.

Taeyeon pouted. "Owh tae, can't you just move on? He's playboy beside you will get hurt later if you fall in love with him." I say. It's true anyway.

"I know, I try. I already like someone else but I can't deny my feeling. Stupid cupid!"she slammed the locker.

"Hmm, well who's the so-lucky guy?" I said coldly. "Jackson"

"Wait, what? That smooth player? Oh, please. Not a player." I close the locker and walk away, follow by tae.

"Hmm, I try Sica but I just can't. It's hard to move on, it's too--" she was cut off by bumping into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry, are you okay?" he helped her. I just look at them and suddenly there were an brilliant idea came from my mind. How about I'm the one that be a cupid for her?. I smirked.

"Sica?" tae waved her hand infront of my face. "Oh, yea?" I furrowed my eyebrow. I look around, searching the guy that bumped Taeyon earlier.

"Where's him?" I asked. "Who?" Tae frown.

"The guy that bumped you." I blurt out. Taeyeon squeezed her eyes and grinned. "You like him huh? huh?" she grinned.

I look at her and frown. "Insane."

 

"She will never know about this."I mumbled to myself.

"About what?" Tae suddenly came from nowhere. "Ah.. nothing."I grinned.

"Well lets go to lunch ! I'm hungry." she pouted. I just shook my head and chuckle.

 

"Well Tae.." I smile to her. While she just look at me blankly. "You want someone to remove those 'unwanted feeling' in your heart, right?" I smirked.

"Yes." she blinked her eyes for a few times. I know that she doesn't understand the real situation. "I will help you."

"What? Seriously? but how?" she blurt out. "Woah, calm down jummataeng. But it's secret. You will know it soon." I smirk.

She just sighed. "Faster eat, we don't have a much time now.

 

I closed my locker and slung my bag into my shoulder. While walking, I saw the guy that bumped taeyeon earlier. I run to him. "Hey, hey you! The guy in a jersey 11!" I shout.

He turned back and smiled. "Oh you! I'm sorry about bumping your friend early." he rubbed his neck.

"Well It's okay. Hmm, well are you single?" I blurt out. His eyes widen. "Yeah." he awkwardly say.

"Well can you do me a favor?"I crossed my arm.

"What is it?"

"Befriend with my friend." I grin. "Well sure." he say.

 

"Ah, sica sica. Aren't you supposed to find a love partner? Not to help people to find a love partner." I messed up my hair.

"What wrong, pal?" Luhan furrowed his eyebrows.

"Can you knock before come in?" I say with an annoying tone. He then goes back to the door and knock the door. "May I came in, sister?".

"Yes.".

"Well what wrong?" he ask and take a bite of his burrito.

"I can't find my true love." I say. He then reply with a loud laugh. Aish! this guy. I should't said it to him at first place. He is useless. 

"Why? to ugly? fat? to much wrinkles on your face?" he laugh again.

"Shut up, jackass!" I yelled.

"Woah, calm down. So what can I help you?" he asked but this time in a serious tone.

"I don't know, since the day I break up with Chanyeol. I don't believe in love anymore" I stated.

"Well I don't ask that. I ask what can I help you not to explain." he straightly said. I look at him. "Seriously?"I push his shoulder slightly.

"Get out from my room, you freaking playboy! Same like Chanyeol!" I yelled and slammed my door as he get out from my room. "I hate love!" I burried my face to my pillow

 

(p/s: Well in this chapter I revealed jessica friend and it taeyeon! At first, I want to put chorong as her friend but it feel hillarious if they partner up as friend xD. I also revealed jessica ex-boyfie :3)