Chapter Eleven: Taeyeon's Date II

Unexpected

Jessica's Pov

"Byun Baekhyun? The soccer players? The one that have lots of fangirl- ok maybe not lots of it. Him?" I say in shocked. If this true, I'm going to love myself.

"Yes. Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun. The hot and cute and handsome guy in our school soccer team." Taeyeon grin.

"I'm proud of you!" I hug her tightly.

"Me too" she chuckle.

"So, when is your date?" I ask as we broke our hug.

"Tonight!" She squeal and I do the same. We screaming like a crazy fangirls. 

"Already have a dress to wear?" I wiggle my eyebrows and I know that she didn't have any cute or pretty dresses because I once walk into her closet and her dresses are absolutely lame. 

"Shopping time!" again we screaming like a crazy fangirls. Sorry not sorry, Luhan.

 

"Where you going?" Luhan ask as he see me taking the car keys.

"Shopping, what else?" I roll my eyes. Luhan nod and walk towards me. My heart beat so fast, what the hell? He's your brother, sica.

"I will sent you guys." He snatch the car keys and walk to the car.

"Uh, what's up with him?" Taeyeon ask in confusion. I just shrugged.

"Let's go" I say 

 

"Can we go home now?" Luhan whine. I look at him then look to Taeyeon.

"That dress is totally 'noice'!" I say in my own accent.

"I know right!" Taeyeon chirp before trying another dresses. Luhan let out a big sigh when he see Taeyeon take a few more dresses to try it out.

"When will this day going to end?" He mumble but loud enough for me to hear it.

"You're the one that 'volunteer' yourself to join us shopping. You know how girls when shopping, right?" I wink at him and laugh.

"Never ever going to shopping with girls. Take a note, Lu" He say to himself. I don't know why but I find it cute. God, what the hell is wrong with me lately? He's your brother. Damn Jessica!

 

We sent Taeyeon home as soon as we finish shopping. 

"You want to go to the Starbucks?" Luhan ask and slightly glance to me.

"Yes! Ugh, I've been craving for it" I say in excitement. The last time I had Starbucks was.. about last year. I couldn't remember it. But whatever, you don't need to know anyway.

We arrive at Starbucks that located near our house. I step inside this familiar cafe and inhale the smell of coffee that linger in the cafe. I walk to the cashier and order for my favourite drinks, Caramel Macchiato. While Luhan, heh, he doesn't have any favourites. He just go with the newest one.

He end up ordering Roasted Marshmallow S'mores.

We sit down on the empty seat near the window. Always been my favourite, window seat. 

"You're so quite lately, what's wrong?" Luhan spoke after a long silent. I was about to say something but then I heard my named being called. I take my drink and his too, then go back to my seat.

"Here's your drink!" I hand him the drink and he just look at me weirdly.

"Why you been so awkward around me?" He raised his eyebrows.

"No, I'm not. Hello, I'm still the same Jessica that puke on your shirt three times." I say ad I recalled the memories of me puking on his shirt three times a day when I was about 6 years old.

"Ew, that's so gross. It's like a nightmare to me."

I just laughed and then we go back to the silent atmosphere.

I was just staring at the entering door and then there's someone familiar enter the cafe. I blink my eyes a few second before I realises who is him.

It's Baekhyun with another girl! Oh boy.

 

***

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm having a writer's block right now beside with my mid-year exam so yeah. Hope you enjoy!

p.s // I dun check ma grammar