NOTICE

Unexpected

Hello, it's pointlessgrey here.

First of all, I want to say sorry for not being able to fulfill my promise to update the fanfic (not just this fanfic but also my others fanfic as well). I had a lot of fun writing despite my terrible grammar and poor writing hahaha but i'm improving now, thanks to my experience in writing fanfiction. Writing a fanfic really helps me a lot in improving my writing skills and grammar haha.

Second, I want to thank to all readers that anticipatedly wait for the new update of my fanfic. I really appreciate that and It really made me happy knowing that someone enjoy my fanfic. Sadly, i've decided that i'm going to stop writing fanfiction. Ever since i'm having writer's block for the past few years, I'm no longer find any excitement in writing anymore. I try to get back on writing fanfiction before but end up only be able to write one short sentence kekeke. 
 

Lastly, I really had a great time in this community. I enjoyed interacting with my readers and making friends, it was a great experience. As I said before, i'm going to stop writing fanfiction in here. I've decided that I want to focus on my life more and pursue my dreams as well as other things that revolve around my life :) I'm not going to deactive this account since it hold so much memories of my old self hahaha so i'm just going to leave it here. Anyway, I hope everyone have a good day and thank you for supporting and loving Jessica! (as well as my story keke) I do still support her by the way but right now i'm more into nct 😆 goodbye and take care everyone~

 

Sincerely, author.