Car Ride

What Planet Are You From?

Before you knew it, you were in EXO's van, squeezed between Xiumin and Chanyeol.  You gently pulled on Xiumin's sweater to get his attention.  

"Where are we going????" You whispered to him. 

"Our dorm!" He whispered back.  

"WHAT why?" You whispered. 

"Why are you guys whispering?" Lay stuck his head between you two from the back seat.  

You jumped back in surprise, causing you to bump into Chanyeol, who instinctively put his arms around you. 

"Hey hey, don't scare the little lady you unicorn" he said in his low voice. Everyone laughed.

 You looked up to his mischievous smile when a hand from the back seat lifted chanyeol's arm off your shoulder. It was Sehun.  

"Don't touch the little lady with your arm you peasant." 

Everyone laughed again while Chanyeol made a face at him. 

"By the way, how old are you?" Luhan asked.  

"I turn 19 this year" you said.  

"HEY, everyone is your oppa then except for Sehun!" Chen said.  

"Call me oppa" Suho peeped his head from the passenger seat.  

"Suho oppa" you replied.  He grinned a goofy smile and turned back around.  

"Call me oppa too!" Baekhyun, D.O, and Kris complained. 

"Baekhyun oppa, D.O oppa, Kris oppa" you said, smiling.  "AHH SHE CALLED US OPPA"They squealed and hugged each other.  

You laughed with them, thankful that you were able to get along with them so fast. 

After 20 minutes of driving and chatting with the members, you felt sleepy and fell into a deep slumber using chanyeol as a pillow.  

Chanyeol looked over at you and smiled as he felt the gentle thump on his shoulder.  He yanked the blanket away from a sleeping Kai , (who mumbled a few incoherent sentences) and put the blanket around you, tucking in the ends.  

Sehun looked over, feeling just slightly annoyed.  He brushed it off and turned his attention back to tao, who was complaining about some fanfic he came across in the Internet about him and kris.  

"Like, 'Taoris' ? REALLY? COME ON. DO PEOPLE REALLY WRITE LOVE STORIES ABOUT US?"