Morning

What Planet Are You From?

 

Chanyeol watched bitterly as he walked into the house behind you and Sehun after returning from the airport. 
Before Chanyeol could step inside, Chen stopped him. 
"Hey man, I know __________ is pretty n all but you seriously going for her? Maknaes really into her….you know. "
Chanyeol looked down. “……Yeah i know”
Chen sighed and pat his shoulder. “Whatever happens, you can tell me alright? Keep your head up bro.”
Chanyeol grinned. “Thanks man”
They started walking back in. “*SIGH* such a pity, I would’ve gone for her too, but I don’t wanna get involved in this whole love rectangle ” Chen said sadly. 
Chanyeol glared at him. “YAH!”
Chen grinned. “KIDDING” He ran in before Chanyeol could hit him. 
Inside the House:
You were still tired from the nap in the car and passed out on the couch the minute you walked inside the house. 
"Look at her, squeezing that teddy bear for her dear life" Said Luhan. All the boys laughed, looking at you. 
Chanyeol smiled. You hadn’t stopped hugging the teddy bear since he gave it to you in the airport. He walked into his room to drop down his stuff before grabbing a blanket off of his bed, and heading downstairs again. You were still in dreamland with your teddy bear on the couch.
Chanyeol smiled as he pulled the blanket over your body. He your cheek with his index finger. “I won’t ever leave you again _______” He thought.
You ended up sleeping on the couch all night, mainly because you refused to wake up, but also because Sehun and Chanyeol begged the members to let you sleep over. 
 
You woke up the next morning and sat up groggily. Kris walked into the living room. 
"You’re finally awake" He said laughing. "We thought you were dead last night"
You laughed shyly and slipped out of the couch. 
"There are extra toothbrushes inside the cabinet but……..I don’t think any of our clothes will fit you, you ok with one of my shirts?" Kris asked. 
You nodded. 
Kris ran up to his room and returned with a white dress shirt. 
“Sorry, this is the most feminine piece of clothing I have” He said, scratching his head. 
You laughed. “This is great oppa, thankyou!” You gave his arm a grateful squeeze before hopping over to the bathroom. 
“WHO THE HELL ATE RAMEN LAST NIGHT” You heard D.O roaring from the kitchen. 
You giggled as you closed the bathroom door behind you. 
You showered, brushed your teeth, and slipped into Kris’s shirt. You buttoned it up except the first two buttons and rolled up the sleeves. Still, the shirt was huge on you. 
He didn’t give you pants, but the shirt was so long, it could’ve been a dress anyway, so you dumped your pants in the washing machine along with your other clothes. 
You walked back into the livingroom, where you almost bumped into Chanyeol. 
Chanyeol’s eyes turned into the size of golf balls as he scanned your body, from your bare legs-to the almost see through white shirt. Your black bra strap was peeking out of the huge loose collar. 
“Oppa?” You waved your hand in front of his face. “Are you okay?”
He coughed into his hand and mentally slapped himself. 
“YEAH yeah I’m fine. Im good” He stuttered. 
You looked down sadly at your outfit. “Kris oppa gave me one of his shirts, but its too big on me, I feel like Im wearing a dress” You pouted. Chanyeol laughed before ruffling your hair. 
“Its cute” he said, looking at you lovingly. 
“Oh yeah!” You remembered before walking over to the couch and picking up the blanket. You handed it to him. 
“This is your blanket, right? Thanks for letting me borrow it last night” You said. 
Chanyeol’s eyes widened. “How did you know it was mine?”
“It smells like you, oppa” You smiled. 
Chanyeol felt dizzy and he felt his heart thumping against his tshirt. A voice in his head was yelling at him to kiss her already, while another voice was yelling “DON’T DO IT”. 
Just then, Chen walked in. 
“GOOD MORNING EVERYO- oh hello there _______, you lookin pretty darn fiiineeee this morning” Chen winked, checking you out with his hands in his pockets. You laughed as Chanyeol shot him down with daggers in his eyes. 
Lay and Tao also came downstairs. Chen grinned at them before turning to you again. “GURL, can I get yo digits?” He asked, whipping out his iphone.
Lay and Tao laughed before playing along. 
“DAYUMN them LEGS THO” Lay said while Tao wolf whistled. 
Chanyeol scowled and grabbed your arm and dragged you into the kitchen, while the boys burst into laughter behind you guys.