The finale~

What Planet Are You From?

Chanyeol kept his distance from you the whole vacation.  Even during photoshoots, he would keep quiet while you were doing his make up and leave right after you finished. 

You noticed this and you were concerned. 

"Oppa, is something wrong?" You asked one day as he excused himself early from breakfast. 

He smiled.  "Nope." He walked away. 

You sighed and looked at your plate. 

D.O, who was next to you slid over.  "You know _______....maybe you should talk to him.  Help him out maybe.  You always made him laugh, remember?"

You nodded.  "Yeah, Ill talk to him tonight."

There was a photoshoot at the beach that day and you smiled as you saw your boys run around splashing water at eachother while the photographers clicked away.  

You also ran around, fixing everyones makeup, hair, and clothes, making sure they looked perfect for the camera. 

At break time, you found Chanyeol sitting by himself on the sand, staring out into the water. 

You plopped next to him. 

"Oppa, can we talk?"

His gaze didnt leave the ocean.

"Sure, what do you want to talk about?"

You huffed.  "Can you meet me out here tonight after dinner?"

He looked at you, confused. 

"Sure, Ill see you later then.." He said as he got up and walked away. 

Your shoulders slumped as you watched him get further away from you. 

"Ill set things right tonight" You thought. 

The whole day, Chanyeol was dying to know what you had to say.  He peeked over at you from time to time, checking for clues. 

You caught him looking at you once and you beamed, waving. 

Chnayeol looked away quickly, his cheeks flushing pink. 

"Let it go Chanyeol" he thought, placing a hand over his heart, trying to calm down his heartbeat from beating out of control. 

 

After Dinner

You got to the beach first, dressed in jean shorts and a sweatshirt, Chanyeols favorite outfit.  The sand was cold under your bare feet, you shiver slightly as you folded your arms. 

Suddenly, you felt something drape around your shoulders. 

You looked up.  It was Chanyeol, putting his sweater around you. 

"Thanks Oppa" You said, slipping your arms into the sweater. 

"Its cold, make it quick." He said, looking down at the sand, as you two slowly walked down the beach together. 

"Oppa, you tell me first, whats botherig you?" You asked, peering into his face. 

Chanyeol kept his face down. 

"Nothing."

You sighed. 

"There IS something.  Why are you avoiding me?"

Chanyeol stopped and looked back at you. 

"So i dont make you uncomfortable.  Youre dating Sehun now, I dont want to be the bitter douche, lurking around you guys."

You gasped. 

"Oppa, what are you talking about?  Im not dating Sehun"

Chanyeols eyes widened. 

"You're not? Then...what was that at the airpoirt? ...The hug?.... You were smiling at him!"

You rolled your eyes before rolling up your right sleeve. 

You shoved the dangling bracelet at his face. 

"THIS, Oppa.  Sehun gave me a PRESENT."  You said. 

Chanyeol's ears turned pink. 

"So you're still single?  You dont like Sehun?"

You massaged your temples, frustrated. 

"Sehuns a great friend, but i dont like him like that.....I like you"

Chanyeol felt his insides bubbling and melting and butterflies doing some kungfu action in his stomach.

He hugged you tightly. 

"Im so sorry _________, I just love you so much, I didnt want to do anything to hurt you... I mean it. Saranghae" He whispered into your hair. 

You hugged him back. 

"Took you long enough to say that....babo" You laughed. 

He let go of you and looked at your face lovingly. 

"So.... Miss ________, may i have the honors of being your boyfriend from this time on?" He asked, smiling. 

You smiled back and grabbed both sides of his face, pulling him in for a kiss. 

His lips were warm, soft, and fit perfectly with yours.  He s his arms around your waist. 

"Ill take that as a yes" He whispered, his lips still touching yours. 

You smiled. 

"I guess you can."

 

-------------------------------------------

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ONE MORE BONUS CHAPTER LEFT

Congrats Yeollie!

My new story will be up SOON hehe

a fantasy wolf  love story between you and an EXO-M member:)

-Exonamous