Good bye Oppa

What Planet Are You From?

 

After Sehun was fast asleep, you gently wriggled your hand free from his and slipped out of the room.  
 
The EXO members were all huddled on top of each other on one couch like puppies watching an intense video game between Tao and Kris.  
 
D.O was in the kitchen making porridge for Sehun, and Xiumin was sitting in the kitchen table taking care of the bill.  He looked up as you plopped yourself down on the chair infront of him.  
 
"How's the maknae?" He asked, signing some papers.  
"He just fell asleep, he has a really high fever but I think he'll be okay" You said.  
 
"Hey, _________ can you taste this for me?" D.O asked, turning around with a spoon.  He blew on the porridge before feeding you. 
Your eyes widened.  "Oppa it's really good!" You exclaimed.  
D.O smiled his cheesy grin and turned back to the stove. 
Xiumin made a face a looked back down at his papers.  
 
"YOU WHY DIDN'T YOU GET THAT BONUS STAR" you heard Chen yell at Kris.  
"WOOHOO LOOK WHO'S THE NEW CHAMPION" Tao yelled.  
You rolled your eyes and laughed. You then noticed that Chanyeol was missing.  
"where's Chanyeol oppa?" You asked Xiumin.  
"Hmm? Oh he left for the Philipenes like an hour ago, he got casted for 'Law of the Jungle', remember?"
You gasped.  
"HOLY ING CRAP I FORGOT" you yelled.  
The EXO members got quiet and D.O started laughing.
"Hey are you guys ok?" Yelled Luhan.  
You ignored them while rolling up in fetal position in your chair.  "I DIDN'T GET TO SAY BYE ㅠㅠ" you moaned.  
You felt guilty that you were so worried about Sehun you forgot to say good bye to Chanyeol.  
 
----same time in the airport-----
Chanyeol was slouched in his chair, waiting for his flight along with the other 'Law of the Jungle' members.
He opened his phone to a picture of you and him.  You were smiling brightly at the camera and he had his arms around you, looking at you with a loving face expression.  
"Bye _______" he thought sadly, your face on the screen with his index finger.  He was hurt that you forgot but he was still going to miss you a lot.  
Just then, a text message notification popped up.  He opened it.  
"YEOLLIE OPPA sorry for forgetting to say bye, I'm going to miss you lots:( watch out for scary animals and don't get some foreign disease and come back to me quickly, okay????????? Have fun oppa! Love, __________ "
the message was followed by a selca of you making a funny face expression. 
Chanyeol finally smiled in what seemed like 573747 years.