Baby Sehun

What Planet Are You From?

"오묘한 그대에 모습에 넋을 놓고

Lost in your beautiful image

하나뿐인 영혼을 뺐기고..

Stole my one and only soul.."

-Dont go

-----------------------------------------------------------

After an hour of coaxing and pleading, you managed to get Sehun to finish half a bowl of D.O's porridge but he refused to let you leave the room unless he fell asleep. 

"Sehun, I have to go help Kyungsoo oppa clean the kitchen, he worked so hard cooking for you!" you pleaded. 

"No."

"Come on, I've been in this room for like 3 hours, dont you feel bad for me?"

"No."

You blew stray hairs out of your face. 

"Not until i fall asleep" Sehun tried to prop himself up on the pillows and failed. 

You laughed and helped him up. 

"See, I cant even sit up by myself, HOW ARE YOU GUNNA LEAVE ME, WHAT IF I DIE" He flared his arms dramatically. That action gave him a head rush and you had to help him lie down again. 

"Stop being overdramatic Sehun" you laughed. 

Sehun pouted and scootched over on his bed.  He pat the space next to him. 

"Lie down with me until i fall asleep" He whined. 

"Sehun, I swear youre aging backwards.  Stop being a little baby"

Sehun pouted again. 

"But its coldddd hereeeeeeeee" He whined.

"I need someone to pet my back when i sleeeepppppp"  He started throwing a tantrum.

You finally gave in and lifted the covers and got in next to him. 

He immediately slipped an arm under your head and the other around your waist. 

You rolled your eyes and gently started patting his back. 

"Ok, close your eyes and go to sleep now" You ordered. 

Sehun closed his eyes obediantly and snuggled closer to you. 

Soon, you felt his muscles relax and his breathing get even.  You looked up to his sleeping face.  He looked peaceful this time. And happier. 

"Sehun, you babo" you thought as you smiled and quietly slipped out of his bed.