ChanYeol Comes Back

What Planet Are You From?

Sehun took advantage of Chanyeol's absence to the fullest.  He was with you wherever you went, and always sat next to you in the van.  The other memberes were surprised whenever you two werent together.  soon, you started to get used to having Sehuns shoulder as your pillow in place of Chanyeol's.

On the day Chanyeol was returning from the Philipenes, all of EXO drove out to the airport to greet him. which like always, resulted in hundreds of EXO fans surrounding the building. 

As EXO and you pushed through the crowd, a fan threw a crumpled up piece of paper at your head.  It read "Stupid "

"Aish" you scowled.  You crumpled it back up and threw it right back at the shocked fan before flipping your hair and walking away. 

Luhan and and Kris howled with laughter. 
"Thats our girl" Luhan whispered, swinging his arm around your shoulder.  You grinned back. 

In the airport, you stood on your tippytoes and craned your neck in search of Chanyeol. Soon, all the fan girls screamed and Chanyeol lazily walked towards you guys, a suitcase in one hand, and a teddy bear in the other.  He hugged each of the members.  When he hugged Sehun, he leaned close to his ear. 

"I hope you enjoyed the past month maknae, because Im never leaving her again"   

He pulled back.  Sehun smirked and shrugged. 

"we'll see" He said coolly. 

Chanyeol finally turned to you.  He held out the teddy bear.  You beamed as you took it, and Chanyeol eveloped you in his arms.

"I missed you" He said in his low voice. 

"I missed you too Oppa" you said, hugging him back. 

"Alright, break it up now, we need to be out of this place before the fans eat us" Suho said, swatting you two apart. 

Laughing, you guys pushed through the crowd once more and stepped into the van.