2 Months later

What Planet Are You From?

5:00A.M

"EVERYONE GET UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP" you yelled. 

You had been with EXO for two months now and you had seen these boys everyday since the day you met them. you wondered how they had coped without a makeup artist before you came.  

You barged into baekhyun's room. (*everyone has their own room.  12 rooms WOO*)

"Oppa lets get up~" you sang, patting his fluffy hair before you walked out into Kai's room.  

"It's time to get up Jong in!" You said, tapping on his cheek.  He mumbled and reached out his arm aimlessly.  You laughed and caught his hand, giving it a squeeze before leaving his room.  

You walked into Lays room.  "Oppa?" You whispered and shook his shoulder.  He turned around groaning and fell back asleep.  You frowned in frustration before you remembered his weak point.  You leaned in and gently blew on his neck-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he screamed and fell out of bed.  You laughed.

D.O, Tao, and Kris stumbled out of their rooms rubbing their eyes, thanks to Lay's scream.  

After waking up Chanyeol, Suho, Xiumin, Chen, and Luhan, you walked into Sehuns room.  He was always the hardest to wake up.  

"Sehun ah, it's time to get up" you said, his hair.  

"MmhyMOAmsm?" He mumbled, opening one eye.  

You smiled. "Lets sit up now, come on" you cooed.  He groaned and went back to sleep.  You sighed.  

"Oh Sehun, get up NOW" you said, grabbing his arm.  You pulled but he didn't budge.  

You massaged your temples.  Grabbing both sides of his face, you turned it  to face you. 

"Sehun if you don't get up in 1 minute, I'm going to--" 

sehun grabbed your waist and pulled you on top of him, your face 1cm away from his and both your hands still holding the sides of his face.  

"You're going to what?" He smiled lazily.  

You gulped.  

He raised his head just the slightest bit and tilted his head-

The door flew open.  

"Kim ________ what. Are. You. Doing" 

you whirled around to a shocked Chanyeol. You scrambled off Sehuns bed. 

"Oppa, it's not what it looks like, I promise, I was trying to wake him up and then-" 

"it's ok" Chanyeol said. 

"Huh?" You blinked, surprised.  

Chanyeol smiled.  "You said it's not what it looks like, right? I trust you, it's ok." 

"Oppa, I- really-it's not-" 

"I'll see you at breakfast" Chanyeol said, turning around and going down the stairs, leaving you hanging.  He felt as if his heart was being thrown into a meat grinder. 

"Oh Sehun, you went too far this time." He thought, clenching his jaw.