2Months Later....Again

What Planet Are You From?

 

“Babe, can you come to bed now?” Chanyeol asked, lying on his stomach. 
“Shhhhhhhh” You replied, flipping through your magazine on his desk. 
Chanyeol groaned into his pillow in frustration.
Your eyes lit up as you found the page with EXO’s latest photoshoot.
“Hmm……Maybe I should use a bbcream one tone lighter for Jongdae oppa…….Oh LORD Suho oppa needs some lip balm…..Baekhyun Oppa’s eyeliner is finally on point this time…” You mumbled as you studied their makeup. 
Chanyeol lost his patience when he realized his whining wasn’t working. 
He walked over to you and snatched the book out of your hands. 
“HEY” you yelled, reaching for it again. Chanyeol raised it above your reach. 
“I had a long day today; can you please come to bed so I can sleep in peace?” He asked. 
You softened at his words. 
“Okay Oppa, may I have my magazine back?” 
Chanyeol smiled in victory and handed you your magazine before jumping into bed again. 
You slipped the book into your bag and hopped into bed with him. 
Chanyeol pulled the covers over you before pulling you close to his body. 
He felt his heartbeat quicken. No matter how many times he held you in his arms, he still got goosebumps when your skin made contact with his. 
You pressed your ear to his chest. 
“Oppa, your heartbeat is uneven!” You looked up at his face. 
“Dont worry, it’s because I’m an alien” He joked, kissing your forehead. 
You giggled as you snuggled closer to his chest.
He your cheek with his index finger before sliding it over to your back, tracing your shoulder blades.
“Thankyou for choosing me _________” He mumbled into your hair. 
You opened one sleepy eye. 
“I didn’t have to choose oppa, it was you from the beginning” you mumbled before you fell into a deep slumber. 
Chanyeol felt his heart swell over in happiness.
“Good night _____________, I love you” He kissed your forehead again before falling asleep also.
 
Next Morning
“Good morning ____________” Kai said from the kitchen table as you walked in that morning. D.O was at the stove, flipping 6 eggs at once while stacking pancakes and buttering toast. 
“Good morning Jongin” you said brightly as you sat infront of him and poured yourself a cup of orange juice.
Kai looked at your bedhead and disheveled pajamas. 
“Rough night, huh?” He wiggled his eyebrows. 
You almost spit out your orange juice while D.O had to turn off the stove to laugh. 
Just then, the rest of sleepy EXO members stumbled into the kitchen yawning.
“What are y’all talking about?” Tao asked, rubbing his eyes. 
“Oh nothing, __________ was telling me about how her and Chanyeol were ing like rabbits last night” D.O said casually, turning back to the stove. 
The boys guffawed, slapping eachother in the back while you turned red. 
“HEY” a voice boomed from the door. It was Chanyeol. You sighed a breath of relief. 
“We don’t like rabbits, don’t make us sound so vulgar.” He slipped into the seat next to you and lazily draped an arm around your shoulder. 
“We like normal, civilized people, thank you very much”
The whole kitchen erupted in laughter again and you started wacking Chanyeol with a loaf of bread. 
But soon, you were laughing along with them, still slightly pink from embarrassment. 
You looked at Sehun who was also laughing. He met eyes with you and winked. 
You turned back and sighed in content. 
 
These boys were out of this world.
-----------------
 
THANKYOU EVERYONE WHO SUBSCRIBED AND COMMENTED TO THIS STORY. 
It was my pleasure to write for you sweet readers. 
I hope you all enjoyed my very first fanfic, and continue supporting me through many more<3
Thank you again, everyone who supported me throughout the story, you all were truly a motivation for me to continue writing.
Keep on the lookout for my next story “Wolf and the Lamb”!
-Exonamous