Inside the Dorm

What Planet Are You From?

"Being EXO's makeup artist means you're responsible for having us all pretty and dashing fifteen minutes before we go on stage" Xiumin explained as he unlocked the door to their dorm.  

"That means you gotta get us up in the morning and feed us and get us in the car on time too!" Lay piped up.  

Your eyes widened.  "ALL of that?"

Chen put his arm around you.  "My dear, why do you think our makeup artists have so many anti fans?" 

You laughed as everyone stumbled inside the house.  

"It's cleaner then I thought" you said, looking around the neat living room.  "I thought you guys would expect me to play housekeeper also" 

D.O laughed.  "You would have been, if it wasn't for Minseok hung.  We're all pretty sure he has OCD-he denies it though" 

everyone joined in the laughter except Xiumin.

"I do NOT have OCD" he scowled while he reached over to pick up a piece of lint from the sofa.  

Everyone laughed more. You went around the whole house while they explained every room, and everything that went on in the house.

"If you can't leave the house because of the fans outside,you can sleep with me in my room anytime!" Chanyeol said, pulling your arm.

"PSHHHHH that's if she can even FIND any place to sleep in your messy room" Sehun sneered as he pulled your other arm.  

Chanyeol glared at him. 

"WELL YOUR ROOM IS MESSY AS HELL TOO SO SHE CAN'T SLEEP IN THERE EITHER" he pulled you harder.

"I NEVER SAID SHE HAD TO SLEEP IN MY ROOM" Sehun pulled back. 

"YOU IMPLIED IT THOUGH"

"I DID NOT"

"DID TOO"

"DID NOT"

"DID TOO"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP AND LET GO OF ________" yelled Suho, seeing your terrified face expression.  

They let go of you unwillingly while shooting daggers at each other with their eyes. 

You fidgeted between them cleared your throat awkwardly. Neither of them dropped their glare.

".....so are any of you guys hungry?" You asked meekly.  

"I AM" Baekhyun yelled. 

"ME TOO"

" YAY ____ IS GUNNA COOK FOR US"

everyone ran into the kitchen, including Chanyeol and Sehun who kept a good distance away from each other.  

You let out a sigh of relief and followed after them.