Meeting

What Planet Are You From?

*SBS dressing room*

You fidgeted nervously in your chair.  It was a bright happy Saturday afternoon, yet, you were far from happy.  you had been assigned as EXO's main makeup artist.  Skilled&fully qualified, you had trained for years in New York, Paris, California, and had come to help in the Kpop industry.  EXO's last makeup artist had resigned from the overwhelming number of anti fans they obtained and you were the only one to volunteer.  It was the only job available at the moment, and you needed that money to pay for your rent and bill.   

You sat in the dressing room, waiting to meet the members for the first time.  You shivered as you thought about the thousands of angry fan letters you would be receiving everyday.

"This is only temporary _____. As soon as you find a new job offer, you're freakin out of this place" you told yourself as you gently put your head down on the desk. 

"HEY is this her?" A voice interrupted your thoughts. 

Your head shot up and you were soon overwhelmed by the swarm of handsome men that crowded into the room.  You quickly got up. "Annyeonhasaeyo, my name is ________ Kim, Im your new makeup artist, nice to meet you" you beamed. 

The person that had spoken earlier approached you first.  "I KNEW IT.  Hi, I'm Suho, Im EXO's leader." He grinned.  One by one, the exo members introduced themselves.  

"Hey, Im Kai!" 

"Hi, I'm Xiumin, but you can call me Minseok"

"I'm D.O, I hope you stay, all of our makeup artists leave:(" 

"hi I'm Lay, it's nice to meet you"

"I'm Tao, I hope you can cover my dark circles-their pretty bad"

"You speak English too right? I'm Kris!" 

"Hey, I'm Baekhyun and I need a lot of eyeliner"

"wow, we have a pretty makeup artist for once, hi I'm Chen!" 

"Hi I'm Luhan. I hope we get along"

"Hi I'm Sehun, I'm the best looking" *laughter* *snorts* 

"hi I'm chanyeol, Chen is right, you are pretty" 

you smiled and said hi to all of them. 

"Hey atleast they're are friendly, and CUTE" you thought.  You coincidentally met eyes with Chanyeol, who winked.  

You blushed and pulled some stray hairs behind your ear.