How much is your worth?

Anything for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

JONGHYUN HAD JUST TAKEN his seat beside Kyunhyun when the lights were turned off inside the theater. A sweet voice was heard from the surround speakers.

 

"Gentlemen, feast your senses tonight's Midnight Delight, the alluring, scintillating goddess of your wildest dreams, Empress Hanah!"

 

The stage was suddenly brightened by spotlights and was surrounded by smokes. And when the smoke slowly fades, a figure of a woman with dominatrix all-black leather outfit came out from the stage. She was wearing a skimpy top that only covered the s of her full, high s, an equally skimpy thong that displayed her curvaceous hips to perfection and knee-high boots. She was also wearing a catlike mask that covered most of her face except her red, red lips. Her long brown hair was wild about her, tousled and cascading all the way down her back. He held his breath.

 

She was mesmerizing, mysterious, exotic and wild. He looked at her with growing interest. This kind of show was normal in SMent Club but there was something about her that caught his attention. His eyes devoured every inch of her almost body, her upthrusting s, her narrow waist and flaring hips, those shapely, long legs that met at the center forming a mound of flesh that could drive a man's mind into fantasy overdrive, and that mysterious face that he was suddenly so curious to uncover.

 

Lust, swift and unbidden suddenly stirred in his groin.

He was aghast!

It happened so fast he was bewildered at his body's reaction towards this woman. He did not even know her, but the wanting he felt was too familiar. He shook his head lightly. Nonsense!

 

A y version of Michael Jackson's Come Together was played in the theater. The woman started to sway her body to the funky music, her hips doing a grind that made his mouth water. She rotated her hips like a professional hula dancer, only so very slowly and sensuously, her swaying like two ripe, succulent fruits begging to be . While the music is continued being played on, the more her body sways daringly.

 

"Oooh ! This babe is really in' hot.." He heard Jangwoo's voice behind him.

 

"Yup, and she's mine." Again declared by Minho.

 

"Maybe, I'll veto you two and take her for myself instead." Kyunhyun said.

 

"What the hell, Kyu!" Minho cursed.

 

"Shhh, Shut your mouths will you? Let's just watch the show." Yunho scolded the three.

 

He felt furious on what he was hearing. A while ago in VIP room, he doesn't care about their conversations about the dancer, but now, he was so irritated. He felt like butting in and claiming the woman for himself! Damn!

 

He shifted in his seat uncomfortably. He was so hard now he hurt.

! What's with this dancer? Why she affected him this much?

He thought of Yoona and the way she had affected him. It was the same feeling with her. Confusion mixed with his acute arousal. It was a bad combination.

 

He cursed inwardly and endured the dancer's performance, her sensual gyrations that made him clenched his fists. He felt like going up the stage and wanted to cover her ness. He felt oddly possessive of her.

Damn it! Why?! He must be crazy. She was a total stranger!

 

 

 

 

 

HE SIGHED IN RELIEF when the music fades and the stage was once again covered by smoke. The dancer also disappeared in the center stage. The spotlights were turned off one by one. After some seconds the theater was in light again.

 

"Holy shi--t!" Jangwoo suddenly exclaimed. "Kyu, give her to me, please!"

 

Kyunhyun laughed at top of his lungs. "Maybe the bidding should start at ten million won." Kyunhyun teased his friends.

 

"Twenty million won!" Minho urgently said.

 

"Oh, you're willing to shred your money, huh?" Yunho said mockingly.

 

"You saw her. She'd be worth it." Minho smirked. "I'll take her home."

 

"Well, do want you want, boys. She'll be taken by whoever she chose among us. But if she choose me, it is not my fault anymore, okay?" Kyunhyun said.

 

"Fair enough." Jangwoo agreed.

 

Minho took him a minute before he speaks. "Okay, deal." He said with disappointment.

 

Kyunhun laughed. "Learn how to be fair, man." He said to Minho. "Let's go back to the VIP room, I'll ask my staff to tell Hanah to meet us there."

 

"Alright!" Jangwoo said excitingly.

 

They all went back to VIP room.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

"YOONA, our boss wants to meet you at the VIP room."

 

Yoona suddenly felt nervous. "N-ne? W-why? Did he not like my performance, Aunt?"

 

Yuri's Aunt put her arms to her shoulder. "Ani. He liked it. He just wants you to meet his friends."

 

"Imo, I don't want to go there. I'm not a geisha." She lowered her voice to prevent the geishas in the room hear her. She doesn't want to offend anyone on her statement. Some of them were her friends already.

 

"I know, but boss really want to introduce you to his friends. Just greet them and leave. Our boss is a nice man and also his friends. They won't force you to things you don't want to do. In fact, everyone here fantasize to meet our boss' friends. Well, they're all handsome and chaebols. You'll never know, you might find your prince charming there."

 

She snorted. "I doubt it, Imo."

 

She remembered her first night in SMent, one of Kyunhyun's friends, Donghae, went to her. He gave her an indecent proposal. She was surprised about it and because she doesn't want to offend him, she answered his proposal. She priced herself worth ten million won. She was convinced then that he will not waste his money for her. But she was wrong. Donghae agreed with the price she told him. She was very scared at that moment.

Are they really that rich? They could throw away huge amounts of money at whim!

She decided then and there to avoid all members of the club. She did not know what they were capable of doing when they get mad. She doesn't want to become their pet. Once she got the right amount of money she needed for her exhibit, she swore, she won't go back to this place again.

 

"Please, Yoona. I can't reject our boss' request. I'll go with you. I will even wait for you outside the VIP room if you want." Yuri's Aunt pleaded.

 

Yoona can't say no to her. "Okay. But I won't stay there. I'll just greet them and leave right away. You don't have to accompany me. I can do it myself."

 

"Okay, child."

 

 

 

 

 

SHE HAD ONLY SEEN the boss of SMent Club once. Cho Kyunhyun was a gorgeous man, the quintessential tall, dark and sinfully handsome. He has a very cheerful personality, smiles were always seen on his face and love to joke around but she sensed somehow that he would be ruthless if crossed. But she never felt harassed when he speaks to her. He talked to her with utmost respect and he treated her like a professional which she was thankful for. Because if she felt she was being harassed, she will immediately leave her job in SMent. And she didn't want that to happen until she got the right amount of money she needed.

 

She was already in front of the VIP room. The bodyguard of Kyunhyun opened the door for her. She breathed deeply before entering. Her eyes roamed around the room. This was her first time to enter the VIP room of SM Club.

So, this is how it look likes, it seems like a lobby of a hotel. It was tastfully decorated in a masculine style.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter