Gain His Trust Back

Anything for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"IF THIS is your idea of fun, I am not absolutely not amused, Jonghyun." Yoona nervously whispered to Jonghyun once they entered a sprawling neoclassic mansion.

 

She saw the gate was decorated by big balloons indicating that a big party was being held inside the mansion. Jihyun jump for excitement while she was sweating nervously. She had the feeling that she will be put in an uncomfortable situation.

 

A woman went out from the grand foyer and greeted them cheerfully. The woman was wearing a yellow-green, floral-printed sundress that brought out her flawless, peaches and cream complexion. She looked bubbly and pretty as sunshine.

 

"Jonghyun! You came! Come inside, everyone is already waiting." Sooyoung excitedly said.

 

Jonghyun's face broke into a huge grin and he hugged the beautiful woman. "Hello, Sooyoung. You look great!"

 

Sooyoung giggled. "Well... What more can I say?"

 

Jonghyun chuckled as well. "Ah, by the way, Sooyoung, this is Yoona." He grabbed her waist and started to introduce her. “Sweetheart, this is Sooyoung, Jungshin’s lovely wife.”

 

To her amusement, Sooyoung face her and kiss her cheeks. "Oh, of course! Welcome to our home, Yoona." She heard her said in a warmly manner, her eyes full of sincerity.

 

She smiled hesistantly. "H-hello, Sooyoung."

 

Jonghyun carried Jihyun. "And this is our little princess, Jihyun. O, kiss Aunt Sooyoung, baby."

 

"Hello, Aunt Sooyoung." Jihyun greeted happily and kissed her Aunt Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung eyes sparkled and touched Jihyun's face. "Oh, Jonghyun! She is adorable! My son will be ecstatic to have a new playmate! Let's get inside, the party was in the poolside. Everybody is present. Yoona, please feel at home, okay? Jonghyun is the god father of my son so consider yourself as my son's god mother too." Sooyoung said and guide them inside the mansion.

 

Yoona's feet almost couldn't make a step. Jonghyun placed his arm to her shoulder. "Come on, sweetheart."

 

She shook her head. "Jonghyun...please, I wanna go home..."

 

She was not ready to face his friends. She will die in embarrassment! If his friends were here, they would surely recognize her SM Club days!

 

"We were invited, Yoona. We will attend this party together." Jonghyun said in a serious tone.

 

"No. You were invited not me. Just go with Jihyun. I will just ask Hongki to drive me back home."

 

Jonghyun pulled her inside the mansion.

 

"We came together, we will leave together."

 

"Jonghyun!" She protested. "Please! I can't... Your friends will recognize me." She begged.

 

His forehead crumpled. "So?"

 

"I will not subject myself and my daughter to this kind of embarrassment!" She controlled her voice so Jihyun wouldn't hear her who was just silently observing them.

 

"Daddy, Mommy, fight?"

 

Her face softened and touched her daughter's face. "No, baby. Daddy and I are just talking."

 

"Yoona." Jonghyun called her.

 

"Yes?" She snapped at him.

 

"Whoever among my friends will disrespect you is not my friend." He held her hand firmly and looked into her eyes tenderly. "If anyone of them will not treat you right today, we will leave together immediately. Alright, babe? We're a family, okay?"

 

Her heart almost burst with so much joy.

 

We're a family.

 

Those words were enough to give her the strength to face his friends.

 

 

 

 

 

NEVER IN HER DREAMS she would have thought that these kind of occurence can happen. She was mingling with Jonghyun's closest friends and they all treated her with utter respect and sincere acceptance. All of Jonghyun's male buddies, the very same men whom she entertained almost at SM club some years back acted as if they didn't remember that particular period in their lives. She couldn't see any malice or bad judgment from their eyes. Also their wives were all kind to her and they were all busy making her and Jihyun comfortable during the party.

 

Most especially Jessica.

 

Never in her wildest dreams did she ever imagine herself and Jonghyun's former fiancée in a party and talking like an ugly old past did not exist between them. She wanted to cry because of guilt. She had hurt this woman so badly.

 

"Jihyun is really adorable. She looks like Jonghyun." Jessica said with a smile on her face.

 

She followed her gaze towards Jihyun, happily playing with the other children. Jihyun had been running since a while ago and already full of sweat but she let her be. She can see how her daughter had been enjoying playing with other kids, finally she had found playmates. Her heart couldn't contain the joy she felt inside. She would cherish this moment forever.

 

She took her eyes off of Jihyun to look at Jessica. She may never get another chance like this with her and so she mustered all the courage to say the things that she needed to say to her. She owed it to her somehow.

 

"Jessica... I... I know I hurt you so badly back then... I just want you to know that... I... I did not mean to hurt you... I never wanted to hurt you. I hope you could forgive me."

 

Jessica held her hand.

 

"Yoona, sshhh. That was all in the past. Let's just forget it."

 

Her eyes became misty. "I'm sorry... I just fell in love so deeply, Jessica. I had forgotten everything... I became selfish... I just followed what my heart wants despite of knowing that someone could get hurt..."

 

"Its okay, Yoona. Really it's okay. You see, it wasn't meant to be. Jonghyun and I were not meant for each other. It was Donghae who was meant for me. Our wedding back then, God planned it. It didn't happen because God doesn't want us to marry due to responsibilities only. All things considered, you actually saved me and Jonghyun from a loveless marriage. Because it was Donghae who I really love and I love for the rest of my life."

 

Tears fall from her eyes. She was humbled by this woman's generosity and kindness.

 

"Oh, Jessica... You have a kind heart."

 

Jessica wiped her tears away. "You love Jonghyun, right?"

 

She didn't respond. She knew her eyes gave her away. She just nod her head.

 

Jessica smiled at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter