I'm such a fool!

Anything for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

THAT SAME HEARTBREAKING DAY, Yoona leave the Temptress Island through Mrs. Lee's chopper. They were no words held between them during their travel. When they reached Seoul, she took a cab from the airport.

 

She went straight to Jonghyun's villa, once she was sure that he was not there, she climb up the stairs and get all her important personal things. She didn't bring anything Jonghyun had bought for her, just her things. Once she's done packing, she left the villa immediately.

 

Yoona check in to the nearest lodging house she saw, she was glad she still have some cash in her wallet. She didn't take her dinner. Yoona was just lying in her room's bed staring at the ceiling without blinking. She felt like someone ripped her world into pieces.

 

Why do these things happened to her? Why? Why?

 

Finally, her tears fall on her eyes after suppressing it for a long time. She buried her face on the pillow, preventing anyone to hear her sound of agony. She felt pity of herself. Again, she felt it again, the feeling of being left alone. She was left alone.

 

And maybe she deserved it. She didn't listened to her Aunt's warnings. She was blinded by her love to Jonghyun that she had forgotten her principles in life. There was no one to blame but herself. She made this to herself.

 

Pabo, Yoona! Pabo!

 

Her relationship with Jonghyun was hopeless from the very start. She was just hoping that in the end, they could pass this against-all-odds relationship, hoping that one day...one day, a miracle could happen and Jonghyun fights for her and marry her. Wishful thinking!

 

She let it out. She cried all night. She let herself cry her own misery. And when her eyes refused to let out tears anymore, she fell asleep but just to be awaken again in the middle of night remembering her situation. She touched her belly. She was carrying on her womb a part of Jonghyun. The only good thing that happened due to her craziness. She swore to give her full attention to this child. She’ll get through this mess, for her child.

 

She felt hope within her. She peeked light in the darkness that's surrounding her world.

 

She will start all over again.

 

The next morning, she went to the bank written in the cheque Mrs. Lee had issued for her. After the manager verifies the source of money, it was deposited right away under her name. She felt better. She and her future child will not suffer anymore.

 

She withdrew some money she will use for her new life. She will go away from Seoul. Far far away, so she could easily forgot everything happened to her, everything that would remind her that she fell in love with someone like Jonghyun. After two weeks, just like how the deal between her and Jonghyun's mother, she'd processed all her papers and prepare herself to leave the country. It is one of her conditions to Mrs. Lee before agreeing to break up with her son, for her to work as an Interior designer outside the country. Mrs. Lee agreed right away. The farther she was from the Korea, the better, Mrs. Lee must have been thinking that way. She knows how powerful Jonghyun's mother is, she could easily manipulate the process of her papers.

 

She took a bus and went to the nearest province. She had no idea where is her exact destination. She will just spend the rest of her days in Korea, far away from Seoul, while waiting for the process of her papers.

 

The father of her child, she will just burry him in the deepest part of her heart. And she will try to forget him, not wanting to remember even the single detail about him.

 

She would start a new life somewhere else with her child.

.

.

.

Far, far away from here.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

THE RAGING VOICE of Mr. Lee roared around the mansion.

 

"I HAD ENOUGH! Stop this conversation! Stop your madness, Jonghyun! Be a man!"

 

"I am being a man, Appa. That's why I am begging you..." Jonghyun begged his father.

 

Mr. Lee pointed his finger to him. "Shut up! Forget that woman! End your craziness, right now! Jessica will be your wife, and tonight is your wedding day! We will go the church and you will marry the right person for you, do you understand, Jonghyun?!"

 

He shaked his head. "No. This time, I will not do as you say. This is my life! I have the right to own my life! Is it that hard to understand? Do you even hear what I have just said? How many times do I have to say that I don't love Jessica? Our life will just become miserable if you're going to make us continue this marriage!"

 

"But she loves you, son!" Mrs. Lee exclaimed.

 

"I love another! And Yoona is the one I wanted to marry, Ma! Forgive me but I just can't do this. I can't marry Jessica, I can't marry someone I don't love."

 

He turned his back away from his parents.

 

"Goddammit! Get back here, Jonghyun!" He heard his father calling but he didn't stop.

 

"If you're going to disobey me, I will get rid off your inheritance, and forget that you're a Lee!"

 

He stopped his steps out of the mansion's door and glanced back at his parents. He saw his mother crying. He was not used to see her crying. She was too strong for tears. But not tonight. She looked desperate.

 

"Jonghyun, please...! Please, son...come with us, don't throw your future."

 

He stared at his mother.

 

"I'm sorry, Ma."

 

He said and turned his lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter