Meet Again

Anything for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The phone was ringing...

 

Yoona stop designing in her computer for a while to answer the phone in the living room.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hey, y! How are you? Did you miss me?"

 

She was amused to this guy. His opening line never change everytime they meet or talk through phone, he always asked if she misses him. And she always answered him back with the same line, "Of course, cheeseball!"

 

He chuckled on the other line. "Guess what, the contracts were signed today! The ITECH project is officially ours!" He shouts excitedly.

 

"Oh, Changmin! Congratulations! Wow! You deserve the project! The designs you've made were so beautiful."

 

"The management of ITECH was not only impressed with me, Yoona, they were so impressed with your designs too. You're gonna be doing ITECH too! It will be our project!"

 

Yoona doesn't know what to feel at that very moment. That would be mean, she needed to go back to her home land while doing the project. Korea was the last place right now that she wanted to stay. Her heart beats faster than usual because of nervousness, but she managed to calmed herself quickly. It was a very happy news for Dreamscapes. It was just right to be happy for the new achievement of the company. They have worked hard for several months in making the designs for ITECH Tower.

 

"Oh Changmin! That's really great news!"

 

"Hmm, does it mean...you're ready to marry me? We could do it now! We'll earn big in this project. I would have enough capital and connections to build my own firm after ITECH."

 

She chuckled. "Crazy man, I'm not yet giving you my sweet yes!"

 

"Then why don't you just answer me now? Playing hard to get?"

 

She chuckled. "Yah, cheeseball! Have you taken your medicine already? Craziness attacked you again." She teased. "Does Henry know the good news already?"

 

"Yah! Don't change the topic, woman. So, you accept me already?"

 

"Changmin! Behave!" She giggled.

 

He pretended to sighed dramatically at the other line. "Ouch! What a pity life I have. Always rejected everytime."

 

"Changmin, I said behave! Answer me or I'll hung up the phone."

 

"Hey, wait! I was just enjoying teasing you. Yup, Henry is in cloud nine the whole day. Tonight, we need to attend another party. ITECH is throwing it this time so we need to be there. I think they will formally announce to the public which company won the bidding."

 

"Hmm, okay, what time are you gonna fetch me?"

 

"Just like the old times, around seven PM. How is Ji Hyun?"

 

"She's fine and happily playing with her nanny right now. She's missing you, Changmin."

 

Changmin adored her little daughter very much. That's the biggest reason why she felt comfortable with him. And Ji Hyun adored her Uncle Changmin back.

 

"Alright, kiss my little angel for me, please. I miss her, too. Tell her I'll make it up to her next time."

 

She was touched by his affection to her daughter. He was the sweetest man she had ever known. Next to...But she immediately cut her thoughts.

 

"Thanks. Okay, Changmin. I'll see you later."

 

"Alright, sweety. Kiss. Later." CLICK!

 

 

 

 

 

YOONA AND CHANGMIN HAVE ARRIVED at the lobby of the Four Seasons Hotel. They walked towards the reception counter and asked the venue of the party. The receptionist diligently assisted them towards the ballroom locating at the second floor.

 

Once they entered the ballroom, they've noticed that many guests were already inside the room and seems like others were starting to take their dinner. They went near to Henry and the man happily greeted them.

 

"About time you got here, boy!"

 

"Sorry, boss. Are we late?"

 

"Nah, the party just got started. You two can sit with me and my wife over there." Henry pointed the table nearest to them. "The big man hasn't arrived yet. We might as well eat while waiting for him."

 

Changmin laughed. "Like you said, he is the boss in this case. He can afford to make us all wait all night."

 

Henry smiled. "I really hope not." He turned his gaze to Yoona. "You look lovely as always, Yoona."

 

Yoona smiled sweetly. "And you, Sir, just landed yourself a huge project. You must be really pleased, huh?" She said sweetly. Henry had been the greatest boss for her. He was kind hearted man.

 

"Thanks to you and Changmin, Yoona. You two are a great team indeed. I'm giving you both a raise."

 

Changmin's eyes widen. "Great!" He said happily. "Maybe you can volunteer paying our wedding too, Henry." He said teasingly.

 

Henry was shocked. "Really? You two are getting married? When? I'll gladly spend for it!"

 

Yoona secretly nudged Changmin to his stomach that made him coughed. "Soon, Henry. Soon."

 

"Good. Now, let's eat. I'm starving." Henry said with satisfaction.

 

While taking their dinner, Yoona was just silently listening to the conversations between Changmin and Henry.

 

"I wonder what's taking him so long?" Henry asked Changmin. He had been very nervous.

 

"Relax, Henry. He already signed the contract, right?" Changmin said trying to get rid of Henry's nervousness.

 

"Yes, well, he can always retract it. We haven't started construction yet."

 

"He won't." Changmin said confidently.

 

"Are you sure?" Henry asked with his worried voice.

 

"Yup. It's in the bag. Trust me, boss. The ITECH Tower is ours."

 

Yoona gently tapped Changmin's shoulder. And he faced her with wide smile on his face.

 

"I'll just go to the powder room." She whispered to him.

 

"Alright, sweety. Want me to go with you?"

 

She chuckled. "No need. I will just go to the restroom not to a jungle. I won't get lost." She .

 

"I'm just guarding my treasure." He whispered.

 

She smiled at him and stands from her seat. She excused herself and walked away to find the restroom of the ballroom. She asked for directions to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter