The Painful Truth

Anything for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

FOR THE NTH TIME, Jonghyun once again glanced at his watch. He sighed deeply. Impatience was tying him in knots. He grabbed again his mobile phone and dialed a number.

 

"Hongki, what is Yoona’s business there and until now she is not yet done there? Where the hell is that bank? What's taking you so long?"

 

"We're on our way home, Jonghyun. In just ten minutes and you will see these two special ladies of yours." Hongki said with amusement in his voice.

 

"Okay, be careful in driving." He hung up and took his seat on the couch and wait for them.

 

Ten friggin' minutes were taking forever! He is not used to it when Yoona and Jihyun is out of sight once he got home. Even Hongki already informed him that Yoona asked him to drive them to the bank, it didn't help at all to feel uneasiness. He stood up and walked back and forth around the living room. He was about to call Hongki again when he heard the main door opened.

 

Jihyun ran towards the living room.

 

"Daddy!"

 

She propelled her little body to his open arms. He hugged her tightly, kissing her cheeks.

 

"Did you miss me, princess?"

 

"Yes, Daddy, I missed you!" Jihyun said, planting a wet kiss on his cheek, her small arms around his neck.

 

He glance at Yoona accusingly. "Next time, you have to call me when you plan of going out."

 

Yoona just shrugged her shoulder and smile.

 

"I still have no mobile phone I can use here."

 

"Then I'll buy you one today. I don't like it when you're going out without informing me."

 

She sighed and smiled at him sweetly. She went near him and peck at his lips.

 

"Did you miss me, Daddy?" She said sweetly.

 

Jihyun giggled. "Daddy, Mommy, kiss-kiss!"

 

He chuckled and ruffled her daughter's hair.

 

Jihyun's nanny came out from the kitchen. "Do I need to feed Jihyun, Ms. Yoona?"

 

Yoona nodded. "Yes, ajhumma. Make her sleep after eating. Yesterday, she didn't took her nap."

 

Ajhumma took Jihyun from her father and walked in the kitchen. Once they took their leave, Yoona pulled him towards their bedroom. His body instantly reacted in delicious anticipation. He excitingly scooped her up to his arms.

 

"Jonghyun!"

 

He grinned wickedly. "Did you miss me, Mommy?" He kicked the bedroom door shut.

 

Yoona wrapped her arms to his neck. "Yes, Daddy. I missed you very much." She teased. "You came home early today?"

 

He put her on the bed and came on top of her.

 

"I just went home for my afternoon delight..." He nuzzled her neck.

 

She giggled. "Afternoon delight?"

 

"Yes, a quick afternoon delight."

 

His palm went under her blouse, unsnapped the front hook of her bra and cupped her . He kissed deeply, his tongue sliding playfully past her lips.

 

"Jonghyun..." She gasped. "We need to talk first..."

 

"Later, baby...let me touch you first..."

 

His other hand crept under her short skirt encountering her warm softness.

 

She evaded his kisses and met his eyes. "I want us to start on a clean state, Jonghyun. I want to give you something that belongs to you." She said in serious tone.

 

He let her go reluctantly. "Alright. Make it quick." He said and rolled beside her.

 

Yoona sit up from the bed and pick up her shoulder bag that fell down in the carpented floor. She pulled out an envelope and give it to him. His eyes were asking as he opened it.

 

Inside was a document and a bank receipt amounting to one hundred million won. He read the document. It was dated almost four years ago. His heart slammed so hard in his chest in mounting comprehension.

 

"This is a trust fund certificate. For Jihyun."

 

She nod her head. "Yes. That's the Cheque came from your mother, Jonghyun. I put it in a trust fund for our daughter. I have thought before that Jihyun will have a hard time living without a father and I was not sure back then if I can supply her all the things that she needs. It is true, I asked that money from your mother. I even asked her to help me find work outside the country and she did help me. I was desperate. You can say that I'm a gold digger or what. But it was not for me. It was for our child, Jonghyun. I thought that if my daughter won't live as a member of the Lees, at least she will not be living poorly and have a better future."

 

Jonghyun wasn't able to respond for a long time. A realization was slowly forming inside his head. His mind was forming an ugly conclusion and he felt like he wasn't able to accept this big revelation coming from Yoona. Because it will alter everything that he had believed about her for the past years.

 

"I want to give this money back to you.” She continued. “I am assured now that you will take care of her. I know you would take care of our daughter in every way. Tomorrow morning, we will go to the bank to transfer in yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter