Hanah : Midnight Delight

Anything for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"ARE YOU SURE about this, Yoona?"

 

Yuri asked her friend worriedly while watching her practicing her dance. Yoona have been practicing the choreography Yuri's aunt has taught her over and over again in front of the mirror.

 

"Stop worrying Yuri. I'll be fine. I have to do this. I would be earning one hundred fifty thousand won per number. That's a very huge amount. I would be able to earn the amount I needed for our major exhibit in just two weeks. I'm already ashamed with my group mates every time I can't give any contribution for the exhibit."

 

"Lot of guys will see your body once you are there and you're not ashamed with that? Are you really that desperate?"

 

"The way you say it was like aunt have not done this before. Let me remind you, Aunt stripped just to support your studies."

 

"She is not a stripper anymore, Yoona. She's already a choreographer of dancers in that club."

 

"Still, the same. Yes, you're right. I'm really desperate. I have to graduate, you know that. I need to finish my studies for my future. I do not have anyone to depend on, I have to help myself. And I couldn't think any other way to earn a lot of money in a short period if time but this. The construction of our exhibit had already started. I really need the money now. And besides, my job would just be dancing in the stage, just a dancer, nothing more."

 

"Don't you have any other options? Other way rather than this? Why not just borrow some money to your boss in your work? I really had a bad feeling with this."

 

"I've already received lot of help from my boss. I can't bother her anymore."

 

"Why not ask Aunt to help you then, you know she won't hesitate, you're her family too."

 

"You know how difficult it was already for Aunt just by supporting you, and adding me to her hardship would be too much. And she had helped me a lot already. I don't want to be a burden anyone especially to Aunt, Yuri."

 

"I know, but I can't stand seeing you like this Yoona. You might get yourself in trouble."

 

She sighed. "I know you're concerned about me, Yuri. Don't worry, Aunt told me that the owner of the club is a professional, we've made a contract about my work's limitation. Besides, the club is exclusive only to its members, only elite and powerful persons will be the customer of the club, meaning they are educated people. So, I'll be fine."

 

"Rich persons are more dangerous, Yoona. They have their own way to get what they want."

 

"Look, whatever you say, my decision is final. I need the money, Yuri. Just fifteen minutes on that stage and I will have a hundred fifty thousand won in my hands! Fair deal, right? You are my friend, I need your moral support in this. I'm also scared but I have to do this. Please, be with me in this? I can't do it without you."

 

Yuri sighed deeply. She smiled and hugged her friend. "I'll be with you on your show."

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

"OH MY AUNT, are you sure this is a club? It was more like a castle!" Yuri gasped while they were entering the wrought iron gate at the back of SMent Club, the exclusive gentlemen's club where her aunt used to work.

 

Wah! I can't believe that Seoul has a kind of place like this. Yoona thought while silently looking around the place.

 

Yuri's Aunt giggled. "Of course! This club is not like the ordinary club that you know. This is the playground of the richest bachelors in the city. The place is like a mixed hotel resort and casino with live entertainment, Las Vegas version of Korea. The owner of the club is a chaebol. He wanted his own hang-out here in Korea so he built this one."

 

Yoona just followed the two while her eyes were busy appreciating the place. She enjoyed seeing real grand architectures and landscapes she only used to see in western magazines. It was breathtaking! She can't believe Korea have this kind of richness.

 

Well, she had met one, one magical night. A very rich man. He had treated her kindly, like a galant and dashing prince who met Cinderella in a burger store. He had laughed with her, almost made love with her under the starry skies. It was the stuff of her girlish dreams. Then he vanished like smoke and she never heard from him again.

 

She swallowed hard when she felt pain in her chest. She doesn’t want to remember him anymore. He was just a figment of her imagination. For a time he was real, but he would never be. In real life, Cinderella would never find her prince. Those things only exist in books.

Fantasy. Illusion. Dream.

There will be no prince in her real life.

 

"Imo, what is that sound? It sounds like running water." Yuri asked while looking around excitedly.

 

"They have falls inside the compound. You can see how beautiful this place is during daylight. We can walk around here later when I'm done with my work." Yuri's Aunt said.

 

"Wahhh! This is daebak! Imo, your boss is indeed a rich one. Is he handsome?" Yuri asked like a teenager talking to her crush.

 

"Yes, he is handsome. And also a certified playboy." her Aunt answered.

 

"Playboy? Turn off!" Yuri said while rolling her eyes.

 

Yuri's Aunt continued her orientation about the place. "The place have four tennis courts, one basketball court, racketball court,  a mini-golf course, also they have a wide gameroom with state of the art facilities and hundreds suites inside the club, one suite for each members."

 

Their jaw dropped instantly. "Wow! This place is like a hotel!" Yuri said.

 

Her Aunt nodded. "Yes, they also have different kinds of restaurants. The members can choose whether they like European, Middle Eastern or Asian foods. Some of the members here are royalties of Asia."

 

Yuri's eyes widened. "Really?"

 

 

 

 

 

WHEN THEY REACHED the carved double-door, they were welcomed by a heavily armed guard. "Hello Kangin! These are my niece, Yuri and Yoona." Aunt said to the guard.

 

The guy looked at them intently. Yuri and Yoona slowly hide themselves behind their Aunt. The guy smiled and winked at their Aunt. "Okay, you can go inside." he said while opening the door.

 

They walked to a hallway and were amazed on how grand the place is. The floors are covered with wall-to-wall carpet, the walls have bracket lamps and paintings. It was like a hallway of a five-star hotel!

 

"I really can't believe this place! Is there any place here that is not beautiful?" Yuri said gullibly.

 

"Honey, this is just the part where staff, entertainers and geishas stays. They have dressing rooms here." Yuri's Aunt said.

 

"Geisha?" Yuri asked curiously.

 

"Geisha. That's what they call those girls who worked in the bedroom. Like a e." Her Aunt explained.

 

"Imo, I'm not a geisha." Yoona said when she finally opened .

 

Yuri's Aunt smiled and pinched Yoona's nose. "Yes, you're right. Entertainer is just your category here."

 

Yuri's Aunt twisted a brass doorknob at one part of the hallway. They entered a dressing room. The room is fully carpented and air conditioned. The walls are wallpapered by beige with pink and floral prints and a chandelier at the center. There were luxurious couches and divans around the place.

 

All ladies in that room are extravagantly beautiful. No ordinary faces. Everyone look like gooddes came from heaven. Everyone look so seductive with their elegant gowns, with perfect make-up, very attractive from head to toe.

 

Yoona can't help to feel embarrass with her appearance. She's only wearing t-shirt and jeans. These ladies around her are like models, very sophisticated, and well-educated. They were even speaking in English. Well, she knows how to speak in English, but they speak in perfect diction and pronunciation. She wondered what these ladies doing in here, they looked educated persons, so why are they still selling their bodies here?

 

"Yoona, come here." her aunt called her.

 

She walked towards her Aunt and Yuri who were currently talking to someone. A good looking gay!

 

He looked at her from head to toe while raising his right eyebrow. He grimaced in distaste.

 

"Yoona, this is Jokwon, he's the official make-up artist of this club. He will do your make over." Her Aunt said.

 

"My God! That ugly outfit! Take it that off! Now! I'm allergic to that kind of trashy fashion." He frankly said. He turned and went inside a walk-in closet. After some minutes, he peeked from the door. "Get her here!"

 

She suddenly walked inside the walk-in closet. She was expecting to be a small room, but it wasn't. It was a wide closet with different costumes, evening gowns, branded shoes and women's accessories. The room is surrounded by mirrors.

 

Jokwon get something from the stands. "Perfect! Wear it, girl and make it fast." he said and leave.

 

Her eyes widened when she saw the thing Jokwon gave her. It was her supposed-to-be costume that night. It was a blac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter