The deal

Anything for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

TODAY WAS A SPECIAL DAY for Yoona, it’s her Graduation day. As expected, Jonghyun was there, making her feel how proud he is for her. She felt so happy and sad at the same time because no matter how important this day is for her, Yuri's Aunt didn't show up. She misses her and it made her sad that she chose to not attend her graduation. But Yuri was here, trying to replace her Aunt's presence. And it works. Yuri was indeed her bestfriend. She promised to herself to make it up to her Aunt.

 

As a gift for her graduation, Jonghyun brought her to a private island in Busan to spend her vacation. Her eyes gazed at the lush beauty of her surroundings. The beach near the island was mesmerizing with its white sand. Different kinds of trees and plants can be seen around the island.

 

"Jonghyun, this place is so beautiful! What is the name of this island?"

 

"It has no name yet. But I guess, right now I found the right name for this place. Temptress Island. For you, my little temptress Hanah." He winked at her.

 

"Oh!" He never failed to make her feel butterflies in her stomach every time he speaks. He was such a romantic person.

 

Jonghyun suddenly carried her bridalstyle. "Let's go to the chalet."

 

Her arms automatically wrapped around his neck. "Oh Jonghyun. How long are we going to stay here? This place is paradise! Feeling like not wanting to go back in the city. This was just an unbelievable place."

 

"Hmm, well, I think you can take a break. Your graduation had just finished no need to rush yourself from working. We can stay here for the next few months. You'll love it here, babe."

 

"How about your work?"

 

"I will be in Seoul every now and then. Do you mind leaving you here for few days whenever I have important things to do in Seoul?"

 

"Of course not! The company needs you. I'll be fine here. I can find so many things to do. I can paint!"

 

"I'll teach you how to jetski. Or we can go to the nearest islands so you can shop your things there. The next island was just an hour from here. We'll use my yacht."

 

Her jaw dropped. "Y-yacht? You have your own yacht?"

 

He smirked. "Uh-huh. Impressed?"

 

She rolled her eyes and shrugged. "You seem to have everything, Jonghyun."

 

"You're my everything, my sweet Hanah." He said while he pinched her nose.

 

Her eyes turned misty. "Oh, Jonghyun."

 

 

 

 

 

THE CHALET Jonghyun was talking about was a sprawling Mediterranean inspired resthouse placed at the highest part of the island. The house was filled with unique colors. Yellow and terracotta orange! But it didn't stop it to give the resthouse an exotic ambiance. She felt like she was not Korea anymore, it was like she's in Caribbean!

 

The swimming pool was wide and seems like water flow continuously towards the ocean. The whole resthouse was a designer's dream. It has rustic motif, the floor was made with rough stones and wood beams of the roof were exposed. Everything in the house was so tasteful and expensive, from the floor to the even smallest throw pillow. She fell in love with her surroundings right away.

 

This is heaven!

 

"Ottokke? I don't wanna go home anymore." She said smilingly.

 

He seemed to be pleased with what she said. He smiled widely showing his dimples.

 

"Great! We'll stay here for as long as you like!"

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

Heaven!

 

Yoona felt like heaven after few days of staying in the island. She lost track of time. She even wasn't aware anymore about the happenings in the city. There was no television or cellular site in the island beside the super high tech radio system. It was the only medium of communication of her and Jonghyun whenever he goes back in Seoul. She was not counting the days anymore but she guess, she was in the island for two months already. She simply existed in blissful harmony with her beautiful surroundings.

 

Jonghyun divided his time between the Temptress Island and Seoul. Half of the week, Jonghyun goes to Seoul and the rest, he was with her in the island. The resthouse have three maids and five security guards. The inhabitants of the island lives near the beach. Their main source of income is fishing and she heard that Jonghyun provided them the pump boats they're currently using. With the help of her boyfriend, the island became self-sufficient and people who lives here have proper way of living.

 

They had so much fun together. She learned how to jetski, snorkling and wind surfing. Even driving a speedboat, Jonghyun taught her. She doesn't feel lonely whenever he's in Seoul. It only makes her wanting him more and waits patiently for his return...for his touch...for their lovemakings under the sun, moon and stars. Her life must be charmed.

 

 

 

 

 

SOMETIMES, one of his friends, Donghae, visits the island. Aside from him, no more from the city came to visit. She almost forgot the life in the city.

 

She basked in Jonghyun's love and affection. Her insecurities still bothers her. But she was preparing herself for the troubling life she chose with him. The only thing that makes her hold on is the fact that they were in love with each other. That's the only thing that matters...

 

And they were going to have a baby.

 

Her menstrual cycle was regular and she knows her body well. She knew that she was carrying his child. She was hesitant to tell about the baby to Jonghyun.

 

What will be his reaction? They never talked about having children. Did he assumed that she's protected everytime they make love?

 

Well, she tried to take pills but it's too late. This baby was the product of their first union, so she decided to stop taking pills. Jonghyun deserves to know about the baby.

 

This was his.

 

She promised to reveal her pregnancy to him once he returned.

 

 

 

 

 

BUT IT WAS NOT JONGHYUN who came the next morning. A chopper landed the island but it was not the same plane Jonghyun was using. She was hesitant to go out the resthouse and welcome whoever was on that plane. It was very rare to have visitors in the island. Maybe one of Jonghyun's friends was the visitor and she doesn't know how to interact with his friends.

 

A woman walked towards the chalet, as she walked nearer, she saw an aged yet beautiful woman. She knows this woman in front of her is not just an ordinary person. She acts aristocraticall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter