New CEO

Anything for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

YOONA SAW HOW RELIEF Changmin was once he saw her entering the ballroom again. He hurriedly walked near her and wrapped his arm to her shoulder.

 

“I’ve been looking all over for you, love. I even entered the ladies room but you were no there. Where have you been? I was worried like hell.”

 

“Ahmn… mM-mianhe, Shim. I was too distracted by the design of the hotel so I didn’t know that I’ve been roaming around for so long.”

 

“Why---“ Changmin wasn’t able to finished his words cause something suddenly caught his eye at the corner of the ballroom.“Excuse me, Yoong. Work calls.”

 

He left her and walked towards Henry who was currently talking to someone. She gasped once she identified who he was talking to. It’s Jonghyun!

 

Changmin and Henry happily shook their hands to him. Other guests went near them to greet Jonghyun. He was clearly a very important person in tat party.

 

Oh God, please, don’t let him have any power over Changmin, she prayed.

 

But heaven didn’t seem to hear her prayer. Few moments more, she saw Changmin signaling her to join them. She got no choice but to walked near them. She tried to make her disposition to be casual but it was not easy. His mere presence was a big threat to her carefully organized life.

 

Changmin put his arm around her and introduced her with pride. “Jonghyun, I want you meet my girl, Im Yoona. Yoong, this is Lee Jonghyun.”

 

She saw how he clenched his jaw a little bit before showing his casual smile. “I’m pleased to meet you, Yoona.” He offered his hand for handshake.

 

Yoona doesn’t want to accept it at first but she doesn’t want Changmin to be suspicious. She accepted his hand and pulled back immediately.

 

Changmin introduced her next to a Singaporean. “Mr. Zeng, this is our top interior designer, Im Yoona. And Yoona, Mr. Dao Zeng, the president of ITECH.”

 

She politely shook the old man’s hand. She thought her face would crack from her forced smiles. She wonders how long will she take this. She could feel the tension between her and Jonghyun and all she wanted to do at that very moment is to leave and run away from him.

 

“Hey, have you eaten, Jonghyun?” Changmin asked.

 

“Not yet, but I’d like to make an announcement before I have my dinner. I’ve decided to break the good news tonight.” He glanced at Mr. Zeng. “With your permission of course, Mr. Zeng.”

 

MR. Zeng nodded happily. “By all means, Jonghyun. Shall I do the honors?’

 

Jonghyun nodded. Mr. Zeng went in the middle of the ballroom.

 

“Gentlemen, Ladies, may I have your attention please!”

 

Everyone stopped what they were doing and put all their attention to the voice coming from a very powerful man. She heard the man’s voice echo like a buzz in her numb mind.

 

“Tonight is a very important event in the history of ITECH. Tonight, we will mark new chapter in our lives as members of ITECH family. We have become bigger and stronger! I am proud to announce the merger of ITECH with the Lee Group of Companies. I want you to all welcome your new Chief Executive Officer, Lee Jonghyun!”

 

It takes few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter