I will wait for you

Mister Perfect and Miss ert
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



He was expecting an answer and he watched the minute change in detail of her face. He could tell that there was something a little off but he refused to acknowledge it. Refused the tell tale signs of perfection collapsing.

 

“I’m sorry Seunghyun," She began, her eyes on the black box holding a diamond ring with a promise of forever, "I can't... not... now.”

 

 

Itv was a lot like being slapped on the face. And he stared at her incredelous. He begins to furrow his brow, his mouth part and out came an unsure laugh, “Really funny Minah," but it wasn't funny. He wished it was, "...do you want me to bend down in front of everyone here and ask you to marry me again? Will I get a “yes” from you then?” Seung hyun tried his best to smile his charming smile that have most of the time gotten what he had wanted. And all he wanted at that moment was a yes. A yes that he had always believed existed... one that goes without saying. But somehow, I'm sorry, sounded so much like a 'no' and it was breaking him. Breaking his world. All of a sudden he noticed that she was different. Not his Minah. Not the vibrant girl with a ready smile. There was something in her face that he wasn't exactly sure how to describe. Was it sadness? Was it decisiveness? A mix of both that would break his heart?

 

 

He studied her face, searching for something familiar. There was something wrong. He knew but he refused to acknowledge it as ireparable, “Did you have a bad day on the set? Did the director yell at you or something?" He searched his head for familiar things that had upset her. Something he knew. Because the girl in front of her was starting to look like a stranger. "Tell me about it, love, and I‘ll go bash him up for you.” Seunghyun strained a smile. He actually really wanted to bash something. Tentatively, he reached across the table to hold Minah's hand for reassurance and the calm that she had always brought to him with the simplest touch.

 

 

But she shrinked away, folding her hand into a determined fist. He watched her hide her hand under the table. Without meeting his gaze, she decided to end his world. “I think we should break up."

 

 

His breath stopped in his throat. He could tell from the beginning of the evening that there was something wrong. But still he didn't expect it to be this wrong. So he just stared at her. At her bare shoulder and her skin that was his. She was his. She repeated the words "break up," but there was a certain buzzing that began to fill his head and he couldn't really hear that well.

 

 

"... Seung hyun, I know how I sound. I'm being selfish but I think... I think you would understand."

 

Understand? Of course he didn't ing understand but he doesn't say anything. He just stared at her watching. Waiting for something. Minah had always been perfect and something perfect should not be this... wrong.

 

She stared at the floor, at a small line that ran along the marble floor. She continued "...I'm finally being called an actress. An actual actress."

 

 

There was a certain panic inside him that began to brew. “Minah, what is this about? What does b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter