Back from a super long hiatus (sorry :>) FEEDBACK FOR NEXT STORY PLEASE???

Bubbletea and Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone here!

I've been inactive for a long time and on and off, I've contemplated on starting on a new fanfic but I never really got to a point of actually getting the job done. To complicate matters, Exo is no longer Exo anymore due to all the insane changes going on and I hardly even keep tabs on the K-Pop nation anymore ): However, I was re-reading all your precious comments (most made me smile and laugh out loud actually) and I think it's maybe time to start on a brand new story? 

BUT 

1) I don't even know if there are still any readers out here who wants a new fic since it's been a looooooong time

2) I have no idea on who the main characters should be, so comment to let me know what you guys want? Any idol would be fine, doesn't have to specifically be from Exo. 

 So Yup!!! If there are any of you guys still out there loving my stories, let me know and I'll start on a brand new fan fic which will hopefully be as good or even better than Bubbletea and tears!

A HUGE THANK YOU to all the upvoters and readers who left me comments and gave so much love because it was the best surprise to login to AFF and realize that this story has been featured. I can't thank you enough!

 

Till then,

xoxo and stay safe n happy ;)

,Blushingwonder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter