#20

Bubbletea and Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since that night, Kai had been resolutely ignoring Su Min whenever they bumped into each other in school. The girl didn't like that feeling one bit but she had no choice. 

" One more week before Ji Hyo's return from Taiwan. " Su Min mumbled to herself as she checked on the calendar in her locker. She had been skyping with her best friend every night but the girl badly missed Ji Hyo's chatty mouth.

" Su Min! " Luhan called out as he leaned casually against the locker beside her. " I need a favor. "

" What about? "

" Well, my sister's birthday is tomorrow. I need your help in choosing a gift for her. After all, girls know each other best. "

Su Min thought for a moment before nodding in consent. " I guess I can help you with that. "

" Awesome! " The man shot her an appreciative grin as he ruffled her hair affectionately. " I knew I could count on you. Later after school? "

" Uh huh. See you! " 

 

Kai frowned as he watched his friend leave the school gates with Su Min. Since when did Luhan started going home with her?

" Jongin? I have to meet my friend. You can go home first. " Kahee stated as she slung her leather backpack over her left shoulder.

" It's okay, I'll wait for you. "

" N-no. You go ahead, I'll take pretty long. "

The man raised an eyebrow in surprise as he glanced at the girl. " Okay, if you say so. "

" Yeah, bye! "

" I'll see you at home, be careful Kahee ah. "

The girl made sure that her boyfriend's car sped away before taking a deep breath. She composed her expression into a poker face before heading back inside the school.

" I'm here. "

The tall man turned around at the sound of her voice. The music room was completely empty except for the pair of them and Kahee stalked over to his side.

" Make it fast, I don't have time to waste on you. And stop smirking at me when Kai is around. "

" So arrogant still huh. " The man smirked before meeting Kahee in the face. " That is not how you should be treating someone who knows your secret. "

" You promised that you wouldn't tell. "

" I did, but promises are meant to be broken. Aren't they? "

" Lee Jae Suk! "

The man tilted his head to the side as he observed her furious expression. " You know, I really wonder what would happen if Kai finds out about this. "

The girl's lips trembled in anger as she glared at him venomously. " You promised. "

" But I feel sorry for the guy that you slept with. He must have really liked you to do that huh. If Kai finds out that his own- "

" Shut the hell up. " Kahee's voice took a dangerously turn as she stepped nearer towards the man. " Don't you dare continue. "

" Or else what? " He mocked while chuckling.

 

-

 

" What does your sister like? " Su MIn questioned as she glanced occasionally into the shop displays.

Luhan gave a helpless shrug. " No idea. Which is why I asked for your help. "

" Oh well, let's just look around then. "

The two entered a shop which sold small ornaments and statues. Su MIn picked up a beautiful snow globe as she shook it in awe. " Luhan, this is pretty. I think your sister may like it. "

" Hmm. " The man studied the little snowman in the globe as he on his chin. " I think she doesn't like christmassy stuff. "

" How can anyone not like christmas stuff? " She exclaimed in shock.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter