#29

Bubbletea and Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Kahee... s-slept with L-Luhan? " Su Min's voice cracked in pure shock while she stared into space for a minute. Kai kept silent as he observed her stunned expression. Su Min couldn't bring herself to picture the fact that warm and cheery Luhan actually did such a thing. No matter how the girl tried to wrap her mind around this, it didn't seem logical. Why would Luhan so such a thing? It was impossible.

" No. "

" No? " The man frowned as he was met with her determined gaze.

" No. Luhan would never ever do that. You must have gotten it wrong. "

" Su Min, Luhan was the one who admitted everything. "

She shook her head vehemently once again making Kai sigh in frustration. " Luhan isn't such a person. I believe in him. "

" Ask Ji Hyo then, she heard everything too. "

" No matter what you guys heard, I know Luhan wouldn't. He wouldn't. " Su Min stated firmly.

" You're so stubborn, you know that? Ask Luhan then, see what that bastard has to say for himself. " 

 

The girl hesitantly picked up her phone under Kai's watchful eyes while she punched in the number with apprehension. Her call was answered on the third ring as Luhan's despondent voice rang out. 

" Hello? "

" Luhan? Can we talk? "

 

-

 

" Kai mentioned something. " Su Min began in doubt while they settled down on the wooden bench.

She continued when Luhan simply remained silent. " It was about... Kahee's baby being y-yours instead of Kai's. "

The man froze for a mid second before relaxing his broad shoulders and leaning back. " And what was your reply to that? "

Su Min blinked at his hard voice. Luhan had never been this cold to her before. " I told him that you would never do such a thing. "

The girl waited nervously for his answer as the wind blew causing the dried leaves to scatter around the ground.

 

" Then you were wrong. Because I did exactly that. Kai wasn't lying. "

" W-what? " The sudden intake of air caused Su Min to choke a little before she turned around to face him. " Why? "

" I just felt like doing that. Do I need to explain my actions to you? " He snapped harshly without meeting her eyes. 

" Luhan you- "

" Now you know what kind of a guy I really am. It's your turn to stay away from me. "

" Luhan! " Su Min yelled out as the man stood up without another word before leaving. She could only stare at his rapidly withdrawing silhoutte in disappointment. Why would Luhan suddenly change into a person he wasn't? 

 

Luhan's eyes blazed with unspoken emotions as he forced himself to stalk away from the girl. He could hear Su Min calling out his name in obvious hurt but nevertheless, it didn't stop him from walking away. He didn't want to be faced with her disappointment. It was something he didn't have the energy to handle right now. Enough was enough.

 

-
 

" Don't tell me ' I told you so '. " Su Min sniffed as she entered back into the empty yogurt shop with Kai's eyes boring into hers.

" I wasn't planning to. " He answered before coming over to stand before her. The man's eyebrows creased together while he examined Su Min's saddened expression. Her usually bright eyes had lost their sparkle and her pink lips were arranged into an unintended slight pout,

" What did he tell you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter