#25

Bubbletea and Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Su Min stiffed a sigh as she stared blankly at her phone screen. Ever since their talk on the rooftop yesterday, Kai hadn't texted her at all. The girl felt her heart sink a little when she remembered how Kai had admitted that Kahee was important to him too. Su Min knew that she shouldn't be feeling this way. After all, the both of them had been together for a period of time now. It would be illogical for Su Min to expect Kai not to have any feelings for Kahee just because he told her that he liked her. Furthermore, she was carrying his child.

" This . " She groaned to herself as she headed to the back of the yogurt shop to get more fruits. Jing oppa had dropped by a couple of minutes ago to visit her but he had to leave for his band rehearsal after a short while. The shop was pathetically empty except for a group of teenage girls and sales was bad that day. The sudden chiming of the bell alerted the girl as she quickly headed to the front counter. 

" Welcome! "

" Hi to you too. " Luhan grinned as he stepped casually into the tiny store.

" Luhan? "

" Am I not welcomed? "

" Of course you are! I was just surprised to see you. "

The man headed straight to the counter, causing an outburst of shy giggles and admiring stares from the customers in the shop directed towards him. 

" Here to charm my customers? " Su Min joked as she tilted her head up at him. 

" Actually, " he confessed as he folded his arms, " I'm here to see you. I wanted to ask you something. "

Luhan exhaled evenly before looking at the girl square in the face. " Hypothetically, just hypothetically, what would you and Kai be by now if Kahee weren't pregnant? "

" There's no point thinking about that because nothing will change the fact that she is pregnant. " Su Min replied instantly as she busied herself with cutting the peaches into square cubes.

" Will you please just give me an answer? "

" I don't know. " Her honest answer made him blink. 

" Why? "

Su Min paused her work as she glanced up at him. " To tell you the truth, Kai is a really confusing person. I can never truly understand his feelings. "

" I see. "

Luhan stared at the floor; deep in thought before Su Min waved a hand in front of his face. 

" Did you come all the way here just to ask me that question? "

" Of course not, I wanted some yogurt too. " He chuckled lightly before grabbing a cup of banana milk flavored yogurt.

 

-

 

Kai gazed down at Kahee who had fallen asleep on his lap. Her soft shiny curls were falling over her face as her shoulders moved up and down in sync with every breath she took. Kahee's once flat stomach was starting to show the hint of a tiny bulge and it wouldn't be long before rumors of her being pregnant spread like fire among the students.

The man gently rose his hand to tuck her hair behind her ears. He couldn't help feeling immensely guilty. Kai might be here physically with kahee right now but his thoughts were filled with Su Min. It felt like a huge burden was lifted off his chest after admitting his growing feelings for that girl but doing that made him more of a jerk then he already was. Falling for another girl while his own girlfriend carried his child was such a despicable act. However, Kai knew that his choices were limited. Choosing to be with Su Min after the baby was born meant that Kahee would suffer. Choosing to remain with Kahee to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter