#11

Bubbletea and Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The man gently led Su Min into the apartment and she sank down gingerly on the couch. Kai sat quietly beside her as he observed her pale face. Su Min was no longer crying but it was obvious that she was still shaken.

" Su Min. "

The girl turned to look at him. Kai's dark eyes softened as he held her gaze. " If you feel like crying some more, just let it all out alright? Don't keep everything to yourself. "

" I'm still a little afraid but.....I feel safe when you're here. "

Kai blinked in surprise at Su Min's honest reply. He had not expected her to actually say something like that.

" Is it wrong for me to feel that way? " She murmured in slight apprehension. " I don't want you to feel burdened because of what I said. "

A long pause rang out before Kai sighed. " No. It's fine. "

The relationship between us wasn't supposed to be this way. Su Min's not supposed to have any such feelings for me except for maybe hatred. That was exactly what I had been afraid of in the beginning. But why am I not upset over what she just said?  

 

-

 

" You what?! " Ji Hyo's loud screech pierced Su Min's ear as she winced and moved away. 

" If I had been there, I would have made sure that those 3 dirty bastards crawled away in pain. "

" Yeah, I know that you would. "

" Then again, that was nice of Kai. Wasn't it? "

Su Min glanced at her best friend in shock. Ji Hyo had always made her dislike for the guy well known. Was she actually complimenting him right now?

" Don't look at me that way. I'm just stating facts here. " Ji Hyo rolled her eyes but changed her expression to a serious one.

" Su Min ah. "

" Yes? "

" Do you like Kim Jongin? "

Su Min choked on her juice as she coughed violently. 

" You do! I knew it. "

" Ji Hyo! "

" A best friend can always tell. " Ji Hyo folded her arms and silenced Su Min with a look of finality.

The girl sighed before facing her friend. " To be honest, I'm confused. I don't even know if I actually like him or I'm just feeling thankful that he saved me. "

" It was only a matter of time. Look at that guy, he's practically p-e-r-f-e-c-t minus his jerk personality. "

Su MIn shook her head as she rested her chin on her arm. " I hate this weird feeling that I'm getting. It's not even like he will ever like me back. "

" Says who? "

" Ji Hyo, he has a girlfriend. Kahee; the beautiful y with endless long legs. "

" Woah, is that jealousy coming from you? "

" Absolutely not. "

" I can't be bother about Ka--hee. Just remember, nothing is impossible when it concerns Kim Jongin. " 

 

Su Min left their classroom for her singing lessons which were held in another part of the school compound while Ji Hyo headed towards the dance studio. Was it really true what Ji Hyo said? Had she actually started developing feelings for Kai? The girl frowned in frustration. She knew that Ji Hyo was never wrong in reading her. She practically knows Su Min as well as Su Min knows herself. 

" Jongin ah, I'm really not okay with her. "

That familiar voice made Su Min halt in her tracks. She had been standing directly outside an empty classroom but peering in, it wasn't empty after all. Kahee was pouting at a male and from Su Min's view, his lean back and broad shoulders was obviously Kai's.

" She won't be a threat to our relationship. You're my girlfriend, everyone knows that. "

" Are you sure that Su Min really knows? Because I have a feeling that she's going to do something to steal you away from me. "

At the mention of her own name, Su Min's ears perked up as she stared at Kahee in disbelief. The girl waited for Kai's reply curiously. She really wanted to know what he truly felt about their relationship.

" No one will be able to break us up. Stop worrying so much alright? Su Min is just a girl that I'm forced to be with. End of story. "

Kahee smiled at Kai as she rested her head against his shoulders while he brought up his arms to embrace her.

Su Min quickly walked away before they realized her presence. So she was just a girl that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter