#30

Bubbletea and Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Go to hell. "

" Is that really something you should be saying to your child's father? "

Kahee's lips trembled in rage as she glared up at Luhan. " Everything between me and Jongin is gone and it's your fault. "

" Wrong. " The man's eyes narrowed dangerously while he stepped closer to the girl. " It is our fault. "

" I don't want to speak to you ever again. "

Kahee whipped around swiftly but halted at Luhan's next words. 

" I'll be responsible for the child. Just like I said right from the beginning. "

" I don't want you to! Don't you see? I want Jongin, not you. "

" Do you even have a choice? The kid growing in you, that's mine too. Why can't you be responsible for once Kahee? "

" What about your feelings for that ? Yoon Su Min. She's the one winning right now. "

" Take a good look at yourself clearly before you go around calling Su Min names. " The man spat.

" I'll call her whatever I want. Besides, you're in the same situation as me now. You want Su Min and I want Jongin.  "

" I want what's right. And now, the right thing would be for you to handle this maturely and just accept my help with the baby. " Luhan breathed out heavily while staring down at the seething woman.

" Kahee, " The man murmured when she didn't reply. " You know as well as I do that the both of them love each other. I'm sure that you can tell. I'm not happy about this either but let's just leave things as it is alright? "

 

-

 

" I don't like the idea of you staying by yourself. " Kai muttered while the pair headed up the dark and dingy stairs towards Su Min's apartment.

" Well, I already am so just it up. " 

" You know, you can always move back in with me. "

The girl glanced at Kai while he simply looked back at her. 

" Your parents still think that Kahee's kid is yours, am I right? "

" I haven't gotten a chance to explain the whole situation to them yet. "

Su Min nodded absentmindedly while fiddling with her door lock. The gate swung opened a second later offering warmth from the cold outside.

" Do you think they'll be mad? "

" Honestly, " Kai let himself down on the sofa before continuing. " They are more likely to be confused rather then angry. "

The man noticed Su Min's bewildered expression as her features arranged into a puzzled look. 

" I'll summarize everything for you. First, they know that the both of us weren't exactly happy with being engaged. Next, we tried to put on a show that we were being happy together. Then, they found out I impregnated Kahee so everything had to be canceled. Finally, I have to tell them how her baby isn't mine and... "

" And? " The girl prompted causing a smirk from him.

" And that I fell for you. "

Su Min looked away as she felt a blush creeping on her cheeks. When he put it that way, it never failed to make her slightly nervous. 

" So if you were in their shoes, how would you feel? "

" Overwhelmed I guess. " The girl muttered as she felt a little sorry for Kai's parents. 

The man pulled Su Min closer while she leaned against his wide chest. 

" I feel happy though. " His sudden murmur caused the girl to tilt her head up. 

" Why? "

" I just do. "

" Aren't you supposed to say that you're happy because I'm here with you? " Su Min teased jokingly.

" That could be the reason. " Kai concluded in amusement while he wrapped his arms around her.

The girl sniffed as she snuggled against him. " It seems different for us to be like that, to be honest. "

" Explain. " 

Su Min rolled her eyes at his demanding order before looking up. Their faces were close together and she marveled at his handsome features. Kai smiled back fondly watching Su Min's eyes travel all over his face.

" You were always a cold and unfriendly person. Now you're being nice and it's different. "

" Good difference or bad difference? "

" I like you both ways. " Su Min finally admitted before adverting her eyes from his intense gaze.

" Someone's being shy. "

" I am not! "

" Don't be, because I like you the way you are too. "

" And what way am I? "

Kai paused briefly as he contemplated seriously. " Annoying, noisy, childish, immature, whiny, and some more which I can't exactly figure out now. "

" Yah! Kim Jongin you- "

" Babe calm down. I was just joking. "

Su Min frowned at him. " Since when do you even joke? "

" I don't know. It's all your fault. "

Kai rested his chin on her head before softly pressing his lips onto Su Min's dark hair. She smelt like a mixture of fruits and flowers and he loved the way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter