Chapter Nine

When I Look at the Stars

“Alright, class dismissed!” Mrs Lee announced and students started to ran out of the class.

“Hey, Yong Junhyung! Mind showing me around? You are the only one I know in this school, anyway.” Dujun said suddenly from his seat.

Junhyung ignored. He kept his head on the table.

Siyoung felt the tension. Again.

What is wrong with these two? Junhyung said he did not know him. But the way that guy talking is like they knew each other very well. Aiishhh, molla!

“Junhyung. I’m going for my break. Just please wake up already. Bye.” Siyoung said and left.

“I see you have a suitor there. What was her name….? Aahh, Siyoung. Yang Siyoung. Nice name.” Dujun tried again to make Junhyung talk to him. “You sure not coming with me? Well, I think I better look around the school myself. If I’m lucky enough, I would bump into Yong Jiwoo. See you!” Dujun said with a smirk and left.

What. Wait. No way! What is he up to now? Junhyung stood up and followed Dujun, quietly.

Dujun walked along the hallway, peeped into each and every class. Observing people all around the school. School life is boring! Why must I be here! Haraboji, please, don’t torture me like this! Dujun whined to himself.

“Ouhh..” Dujun found something amusing.

Well, my fun is here. Dujun smirked. Dujun saw and felt her anxiousness.

 

“Hello, Yong Jiwoo. We meet again.”

 

Jiwoo, who was too scared, turned around and walked away. Her footsteps got faster. But before she could get away any further, her arm was being pulled.
“Yahh, that’s really rude. I was talking to you, Yong Jiwoo!” Dujun’s voice was firm and full of hatred. Jiwoo could sense it. “Wha..what is it, I.. I need to go.” Jiwoo stammered.

“Looks like the Yong Jiwoo who once threaten me had become afraid of me. Haha. Of course, people with guilt will always feel insecure and afraid! Regretting it? Your threats?”

“I am NOT afraid of you, Yoon Dujun. And I don’t have any guilt in me to make me regret anything that has happened!” Jiwoo did not even know from where she got that courage to face Dujun eye to eye.

Dujun was taken aback with Jiwoo’s words. Jiwoo took the chance to walk away. She turned and walked away.

“You are not guilty? ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?? After what has happened to my family, you are not guilty?!” Dujun could not control his emotion and he burst out loud. The next moment, he realized that everyone else was looking at both of them and was waiting what will happen next. Jiwoo, being taken aback by Dujun’s piercing voice started to feel embarrassed and fastened her steps. Dujun who was irritated by Jiwoo's reaction chased after her and dragged her to a stairway nearby. “Yaisshh, follow me!”

“Let me go, Yoon Dujun!”

“Never.”