Chapter Two

When I Look at the Stars

"OMMA, ANDWAE!!"

 

Dujun woke up from his constant nightmare. He has been having the nightmare since his encounter with the two siblings that he hated the most.

 

*flashback*

 

That day when he got to know the news of their parents’ death, he was so elated that he even get up from his bed as early as 6 am to come and attend the funeral. He was pleased, very pleased, indeed, to see the sorrow and tears in their eyes.

 

He felt refreshed to see that scene in front of him. “Hah, this is just the beginning, Yong Junhyung, Yong Jiwoo! I will make both of you suffer till the end.” Dujun said to himself and turn around with a smirk in his face.

 

*flashback*

 

Dujun will smile when he remembers that scene. He looked up and saw his mother’s portrait hanging on the wall. “Omma, I miss you. I’ll make them regret of what they have done to our family!” He promised to himself.

 

****************

 

"We're homeeeee!" said Jiwoo with a bright smile. However, her smile disappeared when she realised there was no one at home. Both of them felt the emptiness once again. They would usually have been welcomed by their mother with snacks for them to fill their empty stomach. However, all those were in the past. Junhyung realised her sister's changed expression and said, "Yahh, go and use the bathroom first. I want to have a short nap for a while."

"Hmmmm, keurae." Jiwoo answered and entered the bathroom.

Junhyung opened the fridge to find something to eat, but there was none. "Sigh..."

After a few sips of tap water, Junhyung quickly lied down on their parents' bed and slowly snoozing away.

 

Andwae, andwae!

Appa, andwaeyo! You can't leave us like this. I didn't even have a chance to say sorry to you. Appa, please don't leave us! Omma, please. Please!! You know Jiwoo won't be happy without the both of you. I don't even have the confidence to continue life with only Jiwoo. Plus, you know how our family situation with the Yoon's right? Appa, Omma, please. Help us! Don't go!

Omma squeezed Junhyung's hands and Appa patted his shoulders. And the slowly disappear leaving sobbing Junhyung alone.

 

"Oppa, oppa! Wake up. Are you okay? This is why omma won't let us sleep with our dirty clothes on! You really need to clean yourself!" Jiwoo exclaimed with the frowned and worries shown on her face.

"Arasseo, mian." Junhyung said and entered the toilet.

After getting ready, Jiwoo rushed and said, "Oppa, I need to go now. I'm working part-time at the bakery near the main road. I'll be back before you know it. Annyeong!" Jiwoo left without waiting for his brother's answer.

"Mwo??! Yahh, Yong Jiwoo! Yahh!"

 

 

 

I wonder what is the secret between the two family..... hmmmm.

Comments are most apprieciated.

hugsandkisses