Chapter Eight

When I Look at the Stars

Wait a minute… was that her?

 

“Yahhh! Come back here!” Dujun exclaimed but the other just ran and did not turn around.

Dujun stepped on something and he picked it up, “hah, it is her.” He put it away in his pocket and a smirk formed on his face.

 

*****

 

Junhyung was sleeping when the homeroom teacher entered the class.

“ALRIGHT CLASS, SETTLE DOWN PLEASE. SILENCE.” Mrs Lee said with a firm voice.

The class which were very noisy came back to their seats, quiet and sat straight. Except for Junhyung. Siyoung, who is the class representative, and the only one who is not afraid of Junhyung, nudged him to wake up. But he ignored. Siyoung sighed and shook her head.

Well of course, it’s Yong Junhyung. Siyoung said to herself and a small smile formed.

“Alright class, as of today, you will have a new classmate. Well, I would give your new friend a chance to introduce more about himself to all of you. Yoon student, the floor is yours” Mrs Lee said and stepped back to let the new classmate introduce himself.

“Hi, I’m Dujun. So, where is my seat?”

Junhyung froze.

This can’t be true! It’s a dream, right? What is he doing here? In my school? In my class?

Junhyung lifted up his head to see if it really is the Yoon Dujun he wanted to avoid the most.

IT IS HIM.

.

“Well..... that’s a very simple introduction from you, Yoon student. I guess you can sit at the last row behind Junhyung and Siyoung, over there.” Mrs Lee said while pointing to the seat which is vacant behind Junhyung.

Dujun started to walk to his seat and showed a smirk to Junhyung.

“Hello, buddy.” Dujun said when passing Juhyung.

Once again, Juhyung froze.

“We meet again. We are going to be very close after this.” Dujun whispered to Junhyung who is seated in front of him.

Junhyung tried to not show his nervousness but Siyoung knew better.

“Yahh, are you okay? Do you know him?” Siyoung asked with her worried face.

Junhyung shook his head and said, “concentrate on Mrs Lee.”

*****

Jiwoo was having difficulties in concentrating in class. What happened at the school gate really disturbed her.

 

“Aiishh, can’t you see where you are going!!”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t…”

“Yahhh, wait up! Yahhh….”

 

Why is he in this school?

What is he doing here in school uniform?!

Wait a minute, he is the same age as oppa.

He won’t be in the same class as oppa, will he?

 

“Aiiishhh!!” Jiwoo did not noticed that she had just said that loudly.

“Yong Jiwoo, are you with me?” the whole class looked at her.

“Yes, teacher. I’m sorry.” Jiwoo said and looked down with embarrassment.

 

Kriiinnnngggg~ it’s break time.

 

Everyone was busy cleaning up to go for their break.

“Yahh, are you okay, Jiwoo? You were not yourself since you entered the class this morning. Anything to share with me?” Haneul locked her arms around Jiwoo’s neck.

“Let me go, Kim Haneul. Anyway, I’m okay. Just having a small fight with Junhyung oppa. He really is very,  extremely, tremendously annoying! Ahh, forget it! You go and have your break. I need to sleep it off a bit.”

“You don’t need anything to eat? Don’t save on it! You need to eat, seriously. My treat?”

“Nope, it’s okay Haneul. I already ate at home. Komawo!” Jiwoo smiled and leaned her head on her table.

Aiiisshh this girl! As if I didn’t hear your stomach growling. “Alright, if you say so. See you later!” Haneul said and left the class.

Jiwoo was about to fall to sleep when nature calls.

I need the toilet.

When Jiwoo was walking down the hallway, she saw him.

He was walking towards her.

He showed a smirk. She was anxious.

He stopped in front of her. She was dumbfounded.

 

“Hello, Yong Jiwoo. We meet again.”

This is not happening!!!

Oppa, where are you?

Help me!

 

 

 

 

Your comments are appriciated.

hugsandkisses.