Spies?....

What???????????

JB's POV

"You are still awake?"I asked Jehyun."I had a nightmare,"she replied."What about?'I asked."There is this boy.He called out my name before I got shot in the shoulder.Then,he called out,'Hyunnie'I remember calling him,'Sung'before I fainted,"she explained.I stared at her,don't tell me she remembers?!"It must be a dream,"she lied to herself,touching her gun scar.

"Go rest,we have school on Monday.If you don't start to sleep early you can't wake up in the morning,"I told her.She nod and smiled before walking to her room.If only you were to remember about you and Sungyeol being the leaders.My phone vibrated and I look at the caller I.D it was Sungjong.

"Sungjong,Jehyun had a nightmare/Sungyeol had a nightmare,JB,"we both said at the sametime.

"Jehyun too?"

"Is Sungyeol ok?"

"He is fine but a little jumpy you know.He have worries written all over his face,"

"Take care of him,Sung Jong.They still don't know about the incident,yet."

"I get it.I am his right hand man anyways,if he remembers"

"Me too,but they don't remember.Take care of Sungyeol,if anything happens call me,"

"Ok,take care of Jehyun too.See you at school on Monday.You are transfering to my school,right?"

"Yup,remember to call me if any thing happens"

"Alright,see you,hyung"

Sungjong hang up.I sighed and plopped myself on the sofa.Not realizing that JR heard my entire conversation with Sungjong.