same dream!!!!!!!

What???????????

JEHYUN's POV

"There she is!"I heard.I quickly ran without looking behind.I ran wherever my legs could take me.My body is full of cuts,bruises and scars.I finally found a familiar route and ran towards the one and only safe place at the moment.I ran in to a warehouse,the same warehouse I called home.I opened a secret door and went in not forgetting to close the door.

"Where is she?!"the guy raged.I held my breath as I heard footsteps coming nearer."There is no one here,"he cursed before the footsteps became faint.I panted heavily and limped up the stairs to my hide out.

If you were to enter the warehouse,you could only see a normal warehouse but in the warehouse there is a secret door that only me and my best friends know about.The secret door will bring you to the hidden second level,which is my gang's hideout."I am back,"I said,while limping to the couch."You got chased?"JB asked.I nod and panted heavier.

"Can't they give me a break?"I asked."It is your fault for being the strongest mafia's daughter,"JR told me.I stared at him and continued,"The same guy that threw me out of the house because I am an illegimate child,"I hissed.I really hated my own father.The irony.I sighed and look at JB who was talking on the phone.I sighed and fell asleep on the couch.

DREAM~~

"Jehyun!"I heard him called.Before I knew it,i was shot in my shoulder.My body came in contact to the cold hard ground and I started to feel numb all over."HYUNNIE~~"the guy called out."Sung-"I remember saying before I fainted.

END~~

My eyes quickly shot opened.Sung?Another memory haunting me.Why can't I remember?I never had a accident before but why can't I remember?

L'S POV

I sat up from my bed thinking about things that I never cared about.I sighed and looked at my roommate Dongwoo hyung who is still sleeping.I went to the kitchen to see my twin brother,Hyunsoo and my bestfriend,Sungyeol,in the kitchen."Are you alright,hyung?"Hyunsoo asked."I am fine,just a normal nightmare,"Sungyeol replied,panting.

I stand at the door way with my left arm resting on the divider."Hyung,do you want me to call Myungsoo?"Hyun soo asked."I am already here,"I said,catching the 2's attention."Myung,talk to Sungyeol hyung.I'll be in Sungjong's room,"Hyun soo told me,before walking away.Sungyeol is my best and closest friend.He is the only person who I can tell my problems to.We often comfort each other and do stupid stuff together.

"Hyung,you want to talk about it?"I asked.He look at me and sighed."It is a nightmare,"he said."What happened?"I asked."There was this girl.I was walking towards her and saw someone aiming a gun at her.I shouted 'Jehyun' before seeing her shot in the shoulder.I remember shouting,'Hyunnie' before she look at me and said,'Sung' before fainting.

Suddenly,the guy who shot the girl,came to me and shot me in the shoulder.Then,it went blank,"he paused."It is just a dream-""No,myung soo,it wasn't a dream.It happened.I have a scar at the same place the guy shot.I can't remember any thing,during the time,Myung soo.I never had an accident but I can't remember about the past.I can't remember who is that girl and I can't remember what happened then,"Sungyeol cutted me.

He was trembling.The glass cup he was holding slipped his fingers and shattered as soon as it came in contact with the ground."What happend?"Woo hyun appeared out of no where.His eyes trailed from Sungyeol to the broken glass.Soon,the other members appeared in the kitchen.

Sungyeol was still trembling and shaking.Everyone was staring at Sungyeol.Everyone were shocked.Sungyeol was always the happy-go-lucky type,even when we were to go to gang wars or got injured,his smile would remain in his face but now, his smile is gone,it is replaced by a face full of fears and shocked.

He was just staring at the broken glass."Sungyeol hyung,go and sleep,I will take care of this don't worry,"I whispered before pushing him into his room,that is shared by Sungjong and Hoya.:What happened?"Sunggyu asked.I explained what Sungyeol told me and saw Sungjong with a worried expression.Not only he was worried,he was jumpy too.Does he know something?

"I need the toliet,"Sungjong said as he took out his phone.I thought he was going to the toliet.He walked in the toliet,making a phone call.Weird?