Another nightmare......{part 4}

What???????????

"Let go of me,now!"I shouted,in my father's face."You are the heir to the Phantom company,"he hissed."How could you join the Shadows?"he added.I yanked my hand away from him and spoke,"I make my own desicions."He gave me a glare."Did the leader manipulate you?"he smirked."I am the leader,you a**,"I said,coldly." For someone,who tried to kill me,you talk alot,"I hissed,as I continued to walk to school."You are the heir to the company!t is decided!"he spoke."I will never be a leader of the people who tried to kill me,"I gritted and walked away.

"I didn't make the decision,you're granddad did,"he said,grabbing my hand once again."As far as I know,I never had a grand dad after he abandoned me in the streets,like you did,"I hissed.He losen his grip on my hand and let go."I am leaving,"I spoke,as I walked to school.I look at the time,it was still early.I walked to the roof and took out my book.It was a hard cover book,which is a stupid comic,which Sungyeol,made me read.

"Heir of the Phantoms?Don't make me,laugh,"I mumbled.My phone vibrated and the caller I.D was my cousin,Kwon Ji yong,a.k.a, G-dragon."How's my Baby Hyunnie?""Pissed,what do you want?""I heard that your dad visited you around your school.You alright?""I am fine.He said something about me being the leader of Phantom,""Seriously?Is he stupid or something?""He is your uncle,""He is your father,anyways I called cause i found out something about our another cousin.His name is No Min Woo.He is youngest of the No family.I was said that he was thrown to the streets like you.""Wait,No Min Woo?No wonder the name sounds familiar.He is apart of the Shadow family.""Really?""Yeah,we are quite close,""Anyways..YAH GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!!-Hyunnie~~We missed you!!""Hi,Kevin,""Don't you miss your cousin?""Yeah,miss you,too,""Ji Yong hyung,never lets us talk to you,at all,""Typical Ji yong,""There is someone else who wants to talk to you,wait one second,""YO~ZICO IN THE HOUSE!!""Hi,Zic, Long time no see,""I heard that you became Shadow's leader,together with your friend,Sung....Sung..""Sung Yeol,""Yeah,that guy.Congrates,""Thanks""Ji yong hyung is here!""Bye,Jehyun~"

They hung up.I broke out a smile and put the book on my face.I sighed and thought about the Phantoms and Minwoo.Should I tell him that we are related?"JEHYUNNIE~~"I heard Sungyeol called out,running to the rooftop.I took the book off my face and looked at him."Sung yeolie,"I said."You are here,"I commented."Let's ditch!"he cheered.I nod and we walked out of school."Where should we go?"I asked."I will bring you somewhere!"he cheered,pulling me to a pool hall."Seriously,Yeollie?"I asked.

He shooked his head and opened a secret door.We went in and saw a stairs going up."Ladies,first,"he told me.I scoffed but went first.He pushed me and we stopped.I looked at him."Movie theathre?Not bad,yeollie,"I said,smiling."soda machine,relaxing chairs,popcorn and good audio system and huge screen. Lee Sung Yeol,you never fail to amaze me,"I said."Come on,the movie is starting!"Sungyeol told me as we sit on the chairs."Action comedy,Yeollie,why am I not surprised?" I said,smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of her cousins

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUBsmoelonCIUmMj6GIcf            images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVM3tUgdpkrr_B2K8XQna              images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiZF6nxr3UUdwxOmqwOpf  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbnIWMpT7LMLZaFm2HCLU

~~~~~~

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7OqGRkp0SHCYgH7-LSvO     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNVYP4u6GKer94LcnJZZi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrNv6c88q3oQRXYriTZda images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOzbF1bA5uYN-0hQrA2v0

~~~~~~~~~~

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHcrX-Phnk5cdDo9-aCoT   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwoGGoS1kMd_vsg_bo7YG

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_wQJKnYWqqTSwt_ZpRP0images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdthjroW8UJBwBnwIYyDh 

~~~~~~~~~

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWYOHwbxJVKs10Y2OPAcN tumblr_m7v47pIG3W1r4vicuo1_1280.jpg images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQARTlDIl9jm7pSi7KGdeZ

~~~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFv0VLzfP0p5847XhaHFA images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRPWgImHSt74cfxRI8Qi4      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlMCasHWGyjLRxrh3_Kze
tumblr_m2u51l8nZb1ro5j5l.gif  tumblr_inline_ml9f8uiYX81qz4rgp.gif
Derp.jpg tumblr_m1247s5YVi1qgkzcm.gif 3105624125_1_11_KIWN1bNL.gif url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=4CoM3gWurl?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=FfSOncr90f53033c16c65fetumblr_mdpbs9nVjs1rl5d36o1_500.jpg